Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

23 hours ago, Chindie said:

I think most people would believe there's more to a relationship than a warm hole on demand.

3 warm holes!

I jest, yes, of course I would love to meet a soul mate but I need to make the effort and not spend 70 hours a week in the office. Might be great for my bank balance but its ruining my health and mental well being. 

8 hours ago, PieFacE said:

So 9 months ago I managed to find some poor sod who was actually interested in me.

Today we've just put an offer in on our first house! Excited and shitting myself at the same time :D 

Snap! :D

90% of the time I'm really excited...the rest I'm thinking...wft am i doing? Is this gonna work out? How much debt am i putting myself in? 

I'm hoping this is a normal bloke reaction?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RimmyJimmer said:

90% of the time I'm really excited...the rest I'm thinking...wft am i doing? Is this gonna work out? How much debt am i putting myself in? 

You've got to live somewhere and that will cost.

Most people prefer companionship and if you create the right relationship you'll have decades of gratification on tap.

Only time will tell if it will work out.

Don't worry about the debt of buying. Better to pay X for 25 years to own than to pay 2X over the next 50 years to own nothing.

I wish you and PieFacE all the best.:)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brommy said:

You've got to live somewhere and that will cost.

Most people prefer companionship and if you create the right relationship you'll have decades of gratification on tap.

Only time will tell if it will work out.

Don't worry about the debt of buying. Better to pay X for 25 years to own than to pay 2X over the next 50 years to own nothing.

I wish you and PieFacE all the best.:)

Rimmy and pieface living together?!

GHEYYYYY

• Like 2

14 hours ago, RimmyJimmer said:

Anyone who understands the literal meaning of mortgage (death pledge) is entitled to have a few doubts. :)

21 hours ago, RimmyJimmer said:

Yeah it's a huge commitment really! I guess you can be safe in the knowledge that if it's not working out it's not like you're stuck with it forever! Can always sell the thing :)

Probably is a normal bloke reaction, we're generally non-committal :D 

But take comfort in the incredibly low interest rates at the minute! If that's possible at all .... 

Edited by PieFacE

15 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Yeah it's a huge commitment really! I guess you can be safe in the knowledge that if it's not working out it's not like you're stuck with it forever! Can always sell the thing :)

Probably is a normal bloke reaction, we're generally non-committal :D 

But take comfort in the incredibly low interest rates at the minute! If that's possible at all .... 

Soooo....do you think my chais will go with ur cushions babe?? :wub:

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

mods mods!

MMV has hacked BOF's account

although on a second look, there are no words I've had to look up and that cartoon could actually be two fat blokes

Ha! Thought exactly the same when I saw that pic. The interpretation being the one on the other's back is the female .... It's got MMV's bleak outlook on the female of the species written all over it  :D

Â