Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Context please.

She replied "I'm okay with it most prolly :) "

That was her response, letter-for-letter.

Prolly! Bloody kids these days.

You got a smilie face so don't worry about it.

It's the accent. We tend to drop consonants.

Context please.

She replied "I'm okay with it most prolly :) "

That was her response, letter-for-letter.

Hmmm.

So she didn't put a x at the end?

Sorry man. She's just not that in to you x

• Like 1

Anyway you sorted date now?

Not entirely sure I'd call it a date, but yep. Hope she doesn't pull out* (ahem, pun not intended)

*Edit: Hope she doesn't end up bringing someone else along either! God forbid...

Edited by legov

Not entirely sure I'd call it a date, but yep. Hope she doesn't pull out* (ahem, pun not intended)

*Edit: Hope she doesn't end up bringing someone else along either! God forbid...

Even if it's a female friend and they looking for a guy to engage in a threesome?

Text me Legov. I'd reply straight back with pictures of my Geoffrey next to some obscure cacti.

My kind of guy :)

You should buy my new album...'Cocks and Dangerous Foliage'

The art work is amazing. Basically it's me grimacing as I tantalisingly put my left nipple near a venus fly trap.

• Like 3

You're thinking too much into legov

She answered now leave it at that. Firm up the details next week sometime. It doesn't need to be planned over a week in advance! 

a day or two before the 'not a date' text to ask her if it's all still on as you still have one strawberry flavoured condom but the expiry date is getting really close

• Like 3

a day or two before the 'not a date' text to ask her if it's all still on as you still have one strawberry flavoured condom but the expiry date is getting really close

You can't say that. She'll know he hasn't used a condom for ages!

Late to the thread (:()

Legov, calm down. Reply if she replies, don't text her otherwise or you'll sound desperate.

If she wants to go out with you, great. If not, move on.

Desperation is extremely unattractive

Yup, what Stevo said. Also, don't think anything into the whole 'she took this long to reply' stuff. She's probably just getting on with life, as you should be.

Late to the thread ( :()

Legov, calm down. Reply if she replies, don't text her otherwise or you'll sound desperate.

If she wants to go out with you, great. If not, move on.

Desperation is extremely unattractive

Dunno, I sometimes like it in a girl.

Â