Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

That's a no then!  :)

So, what caused you to go off her? Her personality? Attitude?

Work, which kept my mind off her

The fact that she brought a friend (whom she didn't know very well at all) along

Thinking it about it logically (we probably don't have a lot of things in common)

Oh, and she's a devout Christian. Not that that should matter but.....:)

• 3 weeks later...

Let's bring back the relationship thread! So, Me and my girlfriend broke up tonight. Lately we've had these stupid, tiny arguments which have lead to us just not talking for the rest of the day. Its happened three times in the last three weeks, and Tonight we decided enough is enough. As I type this, she's downstairs on the settee and I'm up in my bed. Awkward.

Cheers man, yeah it is for the best. We broke up about 2 years ago, and got back together a few months later. Which I initiated to be honest, as I really missed her, but, I know that I need to go through this. We couldn't carry on the way we've been lately, it's just not healthy, and I can't imagine how bad it would be in years to come, if we took the relationship further. Also, she does have some pretty fit mates! But I won't be going there :D

Thanks lads. Yeah, I need to keep busy. I've just got to work and, immediately, I've started asking myself whether I've done the right thing. But I know deep down that I have.

It's just the thought of living without her, it brings up all the stupid questions that you don't think of, until it's too late.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear Rob mate, ballsy thing to do. Hope it works out for you.

Thanks, I hope so too. I keep questioning it, but I'm 90% certain I've made the right decision. It's just the change that is making me unsure, which is natural, I guess.

Ron183 - go to the top of the empire state building with a few roses and a box of chocolates.

Try and go when it's raining and wear a trench coat and trilby hat, these things make you look smart, especially when it's pouring down with rain or sleet or another kind of precipitation.

Stand near the entrance/exit at the top, but when you go there, take a mini stereo player and hide it under your trench coat. 

Play really sad music and make yourself look sad.

When attractive men or women walk past, mutter things like;

"She's dead, she's only gone an left me and my two little children, Wilma and Wilhelm" - I think these are popular names atm.

"It wasn't my fault... I tried not to.... but... I couldn't help it.." - Keep in the pauses, attractive men and women love little pauses and things like that.

If you want, you could eat a couple of the chocolates, but don't eat too many, you'll become fat!!! hahahaha

Then after you've eaten the chocolates, you could keep muttering things like;

"I think you'd make a great wife" - say this to men or women you think would make great wives and that kind of stuff.

If this doesn't work, I'll give you your money back, this is what I did and look at me now, I have a friend.

• Like 4

Â