Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I actually turn 22 in Oct, but im very inexperienced when it comes to the opposite sex (partially because I went to a single sex school).

Havent I mentioned my age on here before? Ive been on VT a long time you know.

Edit: I'm experienced enough to know that the best course of action is certainly NOT to keep sending texts, so.

Edited by legov

Ignore her and eventually she will text you. Then you reply after a few days saying 'Sorry, Im busy'

I mean it won't get you anywhere but you gotta win these mind game battles.

I seriously cannot tell if you're joking or being serious.

Failing that, take a photo of your genitals placed next to a cheese grater with a simple, but - to the point - message, something like "REPLY, OR LITTLE LEGOV GETS

Had me in tears

Oh for sure. I get girls numbers and they don't reply quite often. Thats just the way it is. There are so many females in the world I don't let it bother me. I just move on to someone else.

I think a perfectly reasonable response to this problem Legov, is to simply kill her and her entire family with a blunt object.

Failing that, take a photo of your genitals placed next to a cheese grater with a simple, but - to the point - message, something like "REPLY, OR LITTLE LEGOV GETS IT"

Then wait for 10 minutes. If she has still not responded, cheese grate your penis until it is roughley half of it's orginal length, then say "I **** TOLD YOU, RESPOND ARRRRRGGH!!".

Then wait another 10 minutes, if she has still not responded, grate the rest and send her a photo saying "LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!!"

It would be this point I'd probably consider her uninterested in you physically and emotionally, and that it's probably time for you to move on.

If you do follow my advice - and I recommend you do - Then it would be sensible to have a couple of paracetomol handy, just incase you find any of the steps particularly painful.

Yours sincerley,

Lapal_fan - agony uncle

:) x

I think you may have a few issues Lapal, might be worth talking to someone buddy lol.

I think a perfectly reasonable response to this problem Legov, is to simply kill her and her entire family with a blunt object.

Failing that, take a photo of your genitals placed next to a cheese grater with a simple, but - to the point - message, something like "REPLY, OR LITTLE LEGOV GETS IT"

Then wait for 10 minutes. If she has still not responded, cheese grate your penis until it is roughley half of it's orginal length, then say "I **** TOLD YOU, RESPOND ARRRRRGGH!!".

Then wait another 10 minutes, if she has still not responded, grate the rest and send her a photo saying "LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!!"

It would be this point I'd probably consider her uninterested in you physically and emotionally, and that it's probably time for you to move on.

If you do follow my advice - and I recommend you do - Then it would be sensible to have a couple of paracetomol handy, just incase you find any of the steps particularly painful.

Yours sincerley,

Lapal_fan - agony uncle

:) x

I think you may have a few  lot of issues Lapal, might be worth talking to someone buddy lol.

Fixed for you.  ;)

• Like 1

Oh for sure. I get girls numbers and they don't reply quite often. Thats just the way it is. There are so many females in the world I don't let it bother me. I just move on to someone else.

I can imagine you macking it to this.

Edited by 8pints

That's the whole point of arranging a time to meet.......

Call from another number then, so she can't ignore based on a known number. Then woo her with silky voice skills :)

Â