Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Didn't specify. When she asked me why I had asked her if she was free, I replied by telling her that because we aren't in the same class, and because I'd like to keep in contact with her, that I'd like us to eat together someday. I also told her that I can show her around the city as well (she arrived about a week ago, I think? I've been here one year now, so.)

all sounds very exciting, well done that man and enjoy it

you might need to give her some vague idea of what the plan is in case she's the type that gets stressed about what to wear, don't want to end up in burgerland in your best clobber and probably wouldn't want to be in a 'proper' restaurant in anything too casual

just a thought, doesn't apply to every lady, but for some that could be a really important detail

you might need to give her some vague idea of what the plan is in case she's the type that gets stressed about what to wear, don't want to end up in burgerland in your best clobber and probably wouldn't want to be in a 'proper' restaurant in anything too casual

just a thought, doesn't apply to every lady, but for some that could be a really important detail

What makes you think she's thinking of the "date" that much?

I mean, we had a good conversation, there was a connection, but I'll be surprised if she's thinking about our get-together at all, given how bloooooody long she takes to respond to a simple text.

As for restaurants, nah I hate posh restaurants. Too expensive and too uppity. Little mom-and-pop place is the way to go.

Edited by legov

Didn't specify. When she asked me why I had asked her if she was free, I replied by telling her that because we aren't in the same class, and because I'd like to keep in contact with her, that I'd like us to eat together someday. I also told her that I can show her around the city as well (she arrived about a week ago, I think? I've been here one year now, so.)

• Like 1

What makes you think she's thinking of the "date" that much?

I mean, we had a good conversation, there was a connection, but I'll be surprised if she's thinking about our get-together at all, given how bloooooody long she takes to respond to a simple text.

As for restaurants, nah I hate posh restaurants. Too expensive and too uppity. Little mom-and-pop place is the way to go.

I made that mistake once. Arranged to meet a girl without a plan, she looked the bomb and I was a bit trampy. Luckily I had a nice jacket in my car to redeem myself a little. But the look on her face when she saw the effort id made to her when she first saw me. Didn't go down well.

Â