Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Lol, she will be bringing a friend along :)

Is she also East Asian? That seems to be a thing that happens exclusive there on supposed 'dates'.

Yes she is.

Right, there seems to be a dilemma here and aunty Lap will help you out.

The problem seems to be as follows;

You have 1 penis, but there are TWO ladies.. hmm this is a doozy...

BEAR WITH ME THOUGH... If I carry the 4 and take two from there.. the square root of 3,355,3882,923495 should be... hmmmmm... that's interesting! .... I think I'm nearly there.... carry the 3... divided by 41... half that...

!!!! I’VE GOT IT!!!!

302801-4671-40.jpg

THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED;

Human-Touch-AcuVibe-Softtouch-HT-1260-Pe

• Like 1

Time to move on I think Legov. Say you're busy or something. If she wants to re-arrange, without a friend, then you know she's interested.

If she doesn't, then you save an awkward meeting where the three of you try to find something to talk about, until the two of them end up talking and you attend as a polite listener.

Not even sure if her friend's a girl or guy, come on.

If it's a girl; flirt with the friend all evening and ignore the other one.  At the end of the date, ask her for the friend's number.  Laugh maniacally.

If it's a guy; do the same.  Laugh maniacally.

its-a-girl1.gif

Good first date tip:

State your intentions by arriving to the date with flowers, chocolate and an erection sticking out of your trousers.

For extra comedy value, pull your pockets out, giving your groin an "elephants" appearance.

• Like 3

Â