Enda Stevens

TrentVilla

To be fair, he's never let himself down in the matches he's played in.

But to the people saying Bennett cannot cross... what??

He's got a lot of bad points about his game, but he's delivered some absolute pearlers (crosses) and it's one part of his game where I think he's pretty good at.

• Like 1

Seems to be a lot of people confirming on Twitter that Lambert has told Enda that he is free to leave. I can find any firm link anywhere else, so take it with a pinch of salt. But, if that is the case, we will surely be looking at a new left back. Cresswell anyone?

Edited by diehardvillan

I think he's looked terrible.

Bennett, who has also performed awfully at least has a bit of pace, and has put some decent crosses in. There's something there.

Stephens looks like a fan has won a competition.

He's an extremely average player but can't hurt to have in the squad, he'll hardly be commanding a big wage.

I think the days of being average but 'cheap' therefore he can stay are behind us as much as the Ireland-type players in our squad.

Remember £10k per week or such is still over £500m per year, so no real squad player is going to be too cheap to ignore.

Remember £10k per week or such is still over £500m per year, so no real squad player is going to be too cheap to ignore.

Maybe autocorrect put a m instead of a k. Over £500k a year is the outlay, thought he did ok, would be decent to see him getting a couple of pre-season games in. Saying that i still think we need to strengthen in the left-back area.

I think he's looked terrible.

Bennett, who has also performed awfully at least has a bit of pace, and has put some decent crosses in. There's something there.

Stephens looks like a fan has won a competition.

Terrible is very harsh on him. He had a baptism of fire against the likes of City and Arsenal (can't remember exactly who) and he did okay. Not sure he'll make it at this level and would be worried if he was a starter, but he's a million miles from "terrible".

(And his crosses are deadly, btw.)

Bennett is much, much, much better than Stevens. It isn't even close IMO. Bennett gets some shit on here and I can see why, I'm not blind, I've even give it myself. But the kid had serious potential.

Stevens is another Lichaj. Players like that bore me to tears and I'm tired of being bored by my club.

Â