Enda Stevens

TrentVilla

In the game he played vs Man utd he let Chicharito score a header to win it which he didn't even have to jump for, it was some of the worst marking I've seen from a set-piece.  He belongs in the Championship or lower imo.

Assumed the Bowery mantle of "how on earth is this lad employed by a premier league club?"

Just needs to spin round in a wheel chair now.

Looked better than Bennett against Dallas. Still think he's got a future here.

Did Edna play today? If so, how did he do?

He came on for the last 25 mins.  He made a good run down the left wing and was played in after some nice skill by Zog, Stevens then played a great ball between their keeper and defenders but nobody got on the end of it.  He was kinda caught out for the 4th goal but it was more down to the fact that Zog miscontrolled on the halfway line and gifted them possession while our players were pushed up. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I was surprised that he, steer and Johnson were all not named. I guess Lambert expects them all to stay out on loan for the rest of the season. Especially with Siegrist named ahead of them

• 1 month later...

The loans are gradually getting worse in terms of teams aswell...

Isn't he on a ridiculous long contract here, until 2016 or something so can't really see who's going to pay a fee for him.

Nope, it's the Enda the road this season along with Bent and Herd.

Only that trio will be out of contract.

Isn't N'Zogbia's contract out this year too?

Nope, End of next season… 

Shay Given, Charles N’Zogbia, Nathan Baker, Joe Bennett, Ciaran Clark, Antonio Luna, Leandro Bacuna, Nicklas Helenius, Andi Weimann, Matt Lowton, Yacouba Sylla.

• Like 1

Â