Enda Stevens

TrentVilla

Considering how Stevens was viewed before the United game, I think he's done a great job. Good to get him experience and could be a useful back up. It's not like we're paying him a lot.

As for Joe Bennett - he's looked awful so far. But he's not played many games, not been fully fit and still settling in. Not going to write him off yet but worried he could cost us points when he plays because on the ball and off it he looks a complete liability right now. Everything he does seems to have unnecessary risk in it.

I would definitely make left back a priority in January.

Very good effort from him yesterday. Glad to see he is learning quick from being thrown in at the deep end against the big boys.

My money is now on him going to look immense when we play Reading.

He has a very good cross on him and he looked more composed yesterday than he has in all of his 3 games so far and definate signs of improvement showing.

Very good effort from him yesterday. Glad to see he is learning quick from being thrown in at the deep end against the big boys.

My money is now on him going to look immense when we play Reading.

He has a very good cross on him and he looked more composed yesterday than he has in all of his 3 games so far and definate signs of improvement showing.

Yeah, sometimes throwing players to the very deep end shows what they are made of and hopefully Stevens proves to have balls of steel.

Why would I do that? I don't rate either of them.

Neither do I but Stevens is a set up on Bennett. Bennett is one of the worst left backs I have ever seen at Villa Park in the 26 years I have been watching and there have been a few dodgy ones over that period!. He is utter crap, all he did at Boro was pick up cards.

If you insist. Well done Randy

:clap: Very quick.

It was a shame he went off tonight. It was a super round of applause he received from the fans upon leaving the pitch too.

Just shows how much he has came on from the 3 top 4 team games we have played.

Hopefully the injury is not too serious and he is back for QPR, alough LIhaj did just as good when he replaced him.

Â