Enda Stevens

TrentVilla

Out of Bennett, Stevens and Lichaj, it's Lichaj for me every time. He at least has some clue about defending, and we are going to need to do a lot of that for the rest of the season.

I'd agree, but unfortunately the left back position is being targetted by our oponents because we are so weak there. How many other PL teams are playing an average right back at left back?

Stevens performance on Saturday was the worst individual performance I've ever seen at VP. He made Puncheon look like Ronaldo. I've never seen a kid so out his depth...and that was against Southampton.

He doesn't tackle at all, that's the problem. He stands off, stands off, stands off...then lacks the pace when the winger darts past him. He's not brave, not committed enough, can't run, can't tackle, can't head. Sorry state of affairs...

Overreactions. He played well enough. Had a nice shot. Went forward well in the second half.

The amount of times he dived in, when Lambert was teeing up a shot on his left, only to dummy it and pull it back onto his right.

He's 22 nearly 23, he's not a kid, stop making excuses for him

Nearly 23? 7 months away... and even then he's years away from what should be his prime.

Regardless, he's played 7 times for us and that amounts to his experience in England. Writing him off so quickly is stupid.

Edited by lexicon

I like this guy. He trys, he likes to get forward, he has a great cross on him and he can strike a ball too.

This mans position is not LB, but left wing for me and would like to see him adapted to this position that will really show us what a promising player he is.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

Â