Chris Herd

ChrisNichollsToe

Watching the Chelsea match and see someone dive recklessly into a tackle, catapulting Schurrle into the air. I thought to myself that Herd wouldve bee proud of that one. Funnily enough, it was him, I didn't even know he was on loan?

Edited by KJT123
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

He'll be here making the odd appearence on the bench and I'd imagine will be released on a free at the end of the season. Good luck to him anyway, technically limited but always gave his best in his starts.

Is it allowed to be said when he leaves what caused his disappearance from the squad for a few months last season?

• 1 month later...

I've got a non league playing mate who know's him, he's been a waster for several years in all honesty, "herdy" as he's affectionately know to all the made in Sutton types has only been hell bent on p##sing whatever small amount of talent he's had up the wall, good riddance and good news for our club.

I've got a non league playing mate who know's him, he's been a waster for several years in all honesty, "herdy" as he's affectionately know to all the made in Sutton types has only been hell bent on p##sing whatever small amount of talent he's had up the wall, good riddance and good news for our club.

I personally have no issue with players being lazy and wasting their talents. It's their loss and if they want to enjoy life, so be it. Can't say I exactly go all out to be the very best at what I do in my job.

What's a made in Sutton type and can I be one please?! 

• Like 1

I personally have no issue with players being lazy and wasting their talents. It's their loss and if they want to enjoy life, so be it. Can't say I exactly go all out to be the very best at what I do in my job.

Nothing more criminal (in terms of sport) than wasting talent really, especially when doing so at the Villa's expense.  

What's a made in Sutton type and can I be one please?!

lol I was quite chuffed with myself for that tbh, I guess it's a Brummie socialite typically from Sutton that spends most of the time frequenting Bambu, Mechu and the like.

Please don't post things of a defamatory nature on this site unless you can prove them.

Fair enough, may I suggest though that you visit Spearmint Rhino's on a week night approx midnight you'll see the odd Villa player, or at least you could do several years ago when I frequented there myself and I'm told times haven't changed much.

Please don't post things of a defamatory nature on this site unless you can prove them.

Fair enough, may I suggest though that you visit Spearmint Rhino's on a week night approx midnight you'll see the odd Villa player, or at least you could do several years ago when I frequented there myself and I'm told times haven't changed much.

If you can prove something then it's fine. The red ink was because I removed some posts which were defamatory and were nothing to do with lap dancing.

(I don't see how saying someone attended a lap dancing place could be defamatory. They aren't illegal.)

Â