Chris Herd

ChrisNichollsToe

Probably the only person connected with Villa who hugely benefited from the McLeish year.

Pretty sure he made the bench for a game this season so he's not totally out in the cold but can see him and Lowton going out on loan shortly.

Hutton and Given did alright - financially if nothing else.

Probably the only person connected with Villa who hugely benefited from the McLeish year.

Pretty sure he made the bench for a game this season so he's not totally out in the cold but can see him and Lowton going out on loan shortly.

Given is waving 

Given is waving 

daily_gifdump_168_06.gif

Given is waving

daily_gifdump_168_06.gif

The club need to blood test Shay, looks like he has a bit of a problem.

• Like 1

From what i know about Chris Herd they probably aren't even prescription

Poser.

I know right? And he wears these tight jeans, colourful t-shirts and listens to loud rock 'n roll on a portable music box! These youngsters make me sick.
  • Like 1

From what i know about Chris Herd they probably aren't even prescription

Poser.

I know right? And he wears these tight jeans, colourful t-shirts and listens to loud rock 'n roll on a portable music box! These youngsters make me sick.

f3307ea5b8ad908d893cd029288d6465.jpg

Mjmooney is that you?

• 2 weeks later...
Â