Stephen Warnock

KSV

Incredible amount of revisionism. How quick people are to write off Joe Bennett. Warnock is awful, no pace, defensively poor, horrible attitude. Do people not remember his own goal against QPR last season? That looked almost deliberate. He's a waste of space who does not deserve to ever play for this club again.

Incredible amount of revisionism. How quick people are to write off Joe Bennett. Warnock is awful, no pace, defensively poor, horrible attitude. Do people not remember his own goal against QPR last season? That looked almost deliberate. He's a waste of space who does not deserve to ever play for this club again.

It's laughable isn't it. There is a new player every game who is described as "not good enough to ever play for the club again" - and then a few weeks later when their replacement has a bad game or run of games, they become just what we need. It's happened to N'Zogbia, Ireland, Bannan, Dunne and now Warnock.

Then again, I don't think Warnock's a bad player, I just don't think he wanted to play for us last season and it showed in his performances. In terms of ability (without considering his clear attitude deficiencies), he remains a decent lower-mid table Prem player in my opinion.

Mate if Lambert pulled him over and said look I know we did not get off to the greatest start but I believe in you and wnat to give you a opportunity to show what you got, make yourself a hero and the left back position yours, you can mentor these young lbs like stevens, and bennett. Be their role model, if you dont wnat to stay cme sumemr fair enough but play yourself in shop window

Then again, I don't think Warnock's a bad player, I just don't think he wanted to play for us last season and it showed in his performances. In terms of ability (without considering his clear attitude deficiencies), he remains a decent lower-mid table Prem player in my opinion.

then he should be more than good enough to play for us. he's back from loan anyway, I say lambert should give him a chance

Â