Stephen Warnock

KSV

Was a big fan of him when he played for Blackburn and thought he would be a good signing for us. He was excellent when he first came but never looked the same after picking up that injury at Man Utd.

Ultimately he will look back on his career with disappointment. He had plenty of ability and a sweet left foot but it seems his attitude let him down badly.

Will never forgive this prick for QPR & everton

word removed

Beyond ridiculous even for you.

You either don't attend the games (I suspect this)

Or you are in a naive denial

Or both

I was at both games and I dislike Warnock just as much as you but I don't think it was intentional. I think he's just a really poor player with terrible judgement.

Was a big fan of him when he played for Blackburn and thought he would be a good signing for us. He was excellent when he first came but never looked the same after picking up that injury at Man Utd.

Ultimately he will look back on his career with disappointment. He had plenty of ability and a sweet left foot but it seems his attitude let him down badly.

Pretty much my feelings, felt that he became the typical Villa scapegoat later on.

The suggestions about deliberate own goals I find frankly hilarious.

Let's disagree on that then. The first one was bad, to do it again a week later is unforgivable .

Perhaps an alternative would be to slide through all the missed tackles and wish the lad success at Bolton Wanderers, a club that has a manager that values the talents that he sees in the player.

It is time for us all to move on and put our energies into what our current squad is capable of achieving. Nothing is ever achieved by slagging off on a player who in all likelihood may never wear a Villa shirt again unless he ends up at Burnley or Scunthorpe.

Paul Lambert and his crew are working hard at building a new team to replace some of the unfortunate signings of the previous three managers.

They are to be praised for finding a solution for the problem issues. We supporters don't help the problem one little bit by going on forever about how poor we think these players are. If you think about it, other supporters from other clubs read these diatribes about players that their club are interested in.

If all the supporters see is negative stuff about them, that energy might also be passed on to those who were thinking of signing these players. So lets think twice about continually ranting against certain players who have been listed as longer required by the club.

Pretty much my feelings, felt that he became the typical Villa scapegoat later on.

The suggestions about deliberate own goals I find frankly hilarious.

Agree with both posts. Some of the accusations about deliberate own goals are beyond belief.

I don't actually think he is that bad. He's never been a massive liability, but I know he is expensive and quite limited in what he does. I think Warnock in central midfield last season (after Petrov's diagnosis) was a large factor in us staying up.

As for the supposed attitude problem, we as fans know little of this in reality so it's hard to say that this is the case or not.

I wish him the best, but I can't wait 'till he's off the wage bill. Was always going to be easier to shift than No Hope Hutton. Let's hope they take for good in January.

I don't actually think he is that bad. He's never been a massive liability, but I know he is expensive and quite limited in what he does. I think Warnock in central midfield last season (after Petrov's diagnosis) was a large factor in us staying up.
His performance at LB was also a factor in us being in a relegation fight though.

Will never forgive this prick for QPR & everton

word removed

Beyond ridiculous even for you.

You either don't attend the games (I suspect this)

Or you are in a naive denial

Or both

Grow up

Seconded. You don't need to be at the game to know that his own-goals weren't done on purpose. In fact I'd say it's a lot easier to maintain a balanced view on things when you're sat at home on the sofa. What do you expect from this poster though? It's just one ridiculous post after another.

Â