Stephen Warnock

KSV

I don't know how much of a disruptive influence Warnock would have had on the current season?

Apparently he's been sitting in Bolton making prank calls and ordering large number of unwanted pizzas to Bodymoor Heath

• Like 2

No one really knows what went on behind the scenes with Warnock but something pretty bad at some point almost certainly happened. On the Football Weekly podcast a few months back, one of the journalists alluded that a player under Houllier did something pretty unforgivable, then really backtracked when they tried to get it out of him. The most information we got was the Letter 'W'. 

All sounds a bit ridiculous, and school playground-ish but, I believe that Mcleish managed to persuade the board to give Warnock another chance, as he clearly rated him, then obviously we had that business with his girlfriend laughing at Villa losing games on Twitter, etc. Just best off getting him out of the club, whatever the circumstance and just moving on. 

What is he supposed to have done? 

I remember rumours saying he said in the dressing room that he hates everything about the club etc?

You'd think he was an undercover Nazi spy the way some go on about him.

No one really knows what went on behind the scenes with Warnock but something pretty bad at some point almost certainly happened. On the Football Weekly podcast a few months back, one of the journalists alluded that a player under Houllier did something pretty unforgivable, then really backtracked when they tried to get it out of him. The most information we got was the Letter 'W'. 

With standards of journalism being what they are, I wouldn't be surprised if that journo was regurgitating rumours he'd read on this very board.

Probably would have turned some of the youngsters against Lambert

Is this a serious comment? Maybe he has been doing it on the phone from Bolton because they certainly have been playing as if they hate Lambert.

All the Warnock and Hutton bashing makes me chuckle a bit

They are shit but  you would think they have killed someone if you read this forum

Warnock is better than any of our left backs and Hutton on his day is better than Lowton

if there head is right they should be here coz they are more committed on the pitch than the women playing in claret and blue at the moment

Is this a serious comment? Maybe he has been doing it on the phone from Bolton because they certainly have been playing as if they hate Lambert.

All the Warnock and Hutton bashing makes me chuckle a bit

They are shit but  you would think they have killed someone if you read this forum

Warnock is better than any of our left backs and Hutton on his day is better than Lowton

if there head is right they should be here coz they are more committed on the pitch than the women playing in claret and blue at the moment

So the whole, 'Warnock is a bad influence on the dressing room', is just made up?

So the whole, 'Warnock is a bad influence on the dressing room', is just made up?

I'm not denying something may have happened in the past but it was a long time ago, we have had a different manager and like i said if his head was right then he should be involved

If he comes into the dressing room and starts whispering in peoples ears whilst pointing at other players then Lambert has a right to be suspicious, but he wouldn't coz he's a grown up and not a pantomime villain like some make him out to be

well their is actually no proof he was. At end of last season he was in rare few that looked like he gave a ****

Apart from removing some poison and disruptive influence

Has anyone ever produced any evidence at all of this alleged disruption?

Think I read someone once saying Warnock had said he didn't like Birmingham.

Wow, that is toxic.

It's also what I said every day of my life when I lived in Birmingham.

Â