Stephen Warnock

KSV

Good luck to Warnock. Always tried his hardest whenever he played. His best just wasn't good enough.

Just Dunne to get rid of now then all the over-paid MON signings have gone. Thank ****. 

he didnt originally sign him but didnt he gave Gabby the big contract he is on?

I think Houllier played Gabby on the wing mostly

Yeah, played Gabby out wide and Young through the middle.  When Gary Mac took over he swapped them back round iirc, and coincided with an improvement in results.  I still believe Houllier did the worse job of the 3 since O'Neill.

ah ok thought was MON. Strange Houllier gave him a contract as never looked like he would have been in his plans

I think MON gave Gabby his first 'big' contract, I vaguely remember it being reported that he'd signed a new one that gave him a significant boost in wages during O'Neill's tenure.  He then extended it under Houllier.  Unless I've imagined the whole thing.

Good luck to Warnock. Always tried his hardest whenever he played. His best just wasn't good enough.

Just Dunne to get rid of now then all the over-paid MON signings have gone. Thank ****. 

cough.. over paying players got us 6th in league twice... what would you rather take 6th or second from bottom?

cough.. over paying players got us 6th in league twice... what would you rather take 6th or second from bottom?

well if we didnt overpay players in 1t place we probably wouldnt be 2nd bottom. 6th is irrelevant you get nothing for it 

• 9 years later...
10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Waiting for him to revive the Habib Beye and Oyvind Leonhardsen threads next

Ah, I was looking for those...

• Haha 2

Â