Stephen Warnock

KSV

Just seen warnock in brum, asked if he was staying he said probably not!

Really? If Warmock goes then there MUST be a replacement on the cards. He is still the best left back at our club.

I have the feeling the fans have had an influence on Lamberts thoughts on Warnock and Hutton. He must see that confidence wise there is no way back for them at Villa.

It may even be a bit of indirect fan power at work.

Just got back from me night out celebrating A level results! Ye gods honest, should have followed it up really to ask where he was going. Think he was surprised to be recognised! Didn't understand why he was on his own at around 11... Was just passing the bank so don't know if he came from there lol ! Sorry folks had a few

Briefly met him in Chicago, and got him to sign my jersey. Jokingly told him that Enda Stevens was going to take his place.

Didn't expect that one to be true.

To be fair, it probably won't be. Stevens doesn't look like he's going to be first choice leftback if we played Baker ahead of him yesterday and if we're supposedly in the market for one :winkold:

I have no doubt that both Warnock and Hutton will both be off. Whether that's this window however is still a mystery. I doubt many attractive offers are coming in.

Briefly met him in Chicago, and got him to sign my jersey. Jokingly told him that Enda Stevens was going to take his place.

Didn't expect that one to be true.

To be fair, it probably won't be. Stevens doesn't look like he's going to be first choice leftback if we played Baker ahead of him yesterday and if we're supposedly in the market for one :winkold:

I have no doubt that both Warnock and Hutton will both be off. Whether that's this window however is still a mystery. I doubt many attractive offers are coming in.

Yeah, I think the first choice left back is still to be bought, maybe Cresswell.

I hope we can get rid of at least on of them, because I think that would then trigger someone coming the other way and that may possibly be all we need, at least until January.

Â