Stephen Warnock

KSV

He's like the reverse of the Heskey wonderland song.

I think people forget he was good when he first came (Or, fair enough, maybe they don't think he was initially as good as I do) but has had his confidence shattered, and even if you said justifiably that "He is a proffessional footballer of some experience and he should be able to shake that off and build himself up", he needs his spirit restoring.

There's only one Stephen Warnock, He used to be 'Mildy alright' but now he's just shite.

I think people forget he was good when he first came (Or, fair enough, maybe they don't think he was initially as good as I do) but has had his confidence shattered, and even if you said justifiably that "He is a proffessional footballer of some experience and he should be able to shake that off and build himself up", he needs his spirit restoring.

There's only one Stephen Warnock, He used to be 'Mildy alright' but now he's just shite.

...Walking in a Warnock Wonderland! (Alliteration to boot :) )

That's the one.

That's the one.

You & me we're gunna start this :'( xD

Can't people how many people defend Warnock. He had a decent few months here but he's been a liability for years now. Under two separate managers he's been utterly shit. Get rid.

Houllier hardly played him and that did not help him on bit and everyone was rubbish under McLeish.

We need a new LB but e has not the only player who has been rubbish the last 2 or so years

Houlluer played him for a whole half a season and he was shit, that's why he got dropped. McLeish played him for a whole season and surprise surprise he was one of our worse players last season, and that's saying something.

He's just not good enough.

Bouma was always going to be difficult to replace....

Hard to replace? Never understood the praise he got from some fans. He was nothing special.

BLASPHEMER :lol:

On a more serious note, he had his ankle broken right in front of me in the Intertwobob game... can still hear the snap and scream :(

That's the one.

You & me we're gunna start this :'( xD

We'll have to do it at half-time though because we're supposed to be singing 'Stand up if you love Villa' for ninety solid minutes.

We are atmosphere.

What if he does get sold though?

On a more serious note, he had his ankle broken right in front of me in the Intertwobob game... can still hear the snap and scream :(

Perhaps someone broke into a Kit Kat at the crucial moment......... :shock:

Its a bit embarrasing that a premieship club of our stature does not have one quality full back in the squad. I dont understand why we havent bought anybody decent in yet

Its a bit embarrasing that a premieship club of our stature does not have one quality full back in the squad. I dont understand why we havent bought anybody decent in yet

'Cos we're waiting to get rid of the shite ones we have?

The players Lambert wants could already be lined up, in the same way that Vlaar was, it could just be a matter of selling the players we no longer want before getting the ones we want in. Which is not exactly a terrible policy to have.

Â