Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

2 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

I dont know if this answers your question but our cat feels the cold and quite often she is cold when the Mrs and I are not,so we bought a small 1 bar heater especially for her.Now when she is cold and we are not.We place her heater at the end of the hall so she can be warm on days/nights when we are allright.

I do wonder if the dogs are cold at night. They sleep in their crates at night you see. I suppose I don’t mind the heating on low in the winter whilst out because it keeps the house from going too cold, but it was the music that baffles me more .

2 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Regarding the classical music point, every now and then, dogs like a good Bach.

Puns aside, we did once have a cat that absolutely loved listening to Bach. Lay between the speakers, purring. And the funny thing was that it was only Bach. If it was any other classical, or any form of pop music, he'd scowl and leave the room. 

28 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Puns aside, we did once have a cat that absolutely loved listening to Bach. Lay between the speakers, purring. And the funny thing was that it was only Bach. If it was any other classical, or any form of pop music, he'd scowl and leave the room. 

Magnificat one would assume was his favourite piece. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I do wonder if the dogs are cold at night. They sleep in their crates at night you see. I suppose I don’t mind the heating on low in the winter whilst out because it keeps the house from going too cold, but it was the music that baffles me more .

To be honest, we leave Classic FM on for the dog when we're out too. No idea whether it is any use for the lad, but I think the logic is that he seems to find music comforting on Bonfire Night so why not other times too.

I actually think he likes Chinese traditional music more, that seems to send him to sleep.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

Does anyone actually look at each others profiles on VT?

Only time every gone to someones is by clicking on it by mistake.

Absolute this except for one or two occasions when I click on them out of desperation in case it gives me a tiny insight into how their incredibly odd minds work. 

It doesn't of course. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Does anyone actually look at each others profiles on VT?

Only time every gone to someones is by clicking on it by mistake.

At least I know who's stalking me... 

Screenshot_2021-12-14-09-26-37-28_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I think a lot of profile checking is due to sausage fingers not hitting the right part of the page on smart phones!

Ive done it plenty of times, some posters might begin to think I’m John Hinckley… 

I have two settings:

1 - ah bugger some how I’ve sausage fingered my way on to someone’s profile completely by accident

2 - woah, look at these weirdos that have checked out my profile, why the hell would they do that, the stalky pervs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

At least I know who's stalking me... 

Screenshot_2021-12-14-09-26-37-28_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

28 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I think a lot of profile checking is due to sausage fingers not hitting the right part of the page on smart phones!

Ive done it plenty of times, some posters might begin to think I’m John Hinckley… 

It happens to me when I'm swiping up or down, the first few times it happened I thought it was a message from that person. This must be the case with everyone I presume, there's nothing to see on anyone's profile, is there?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I have two settings:

1 - ah bugger some how I’ve sausage fingered my way on to someone’s profile completely by accident

2 - woah, look at these weirdos that have checked out my profile, why the hell would they do that, the stalky pervs

I've just checked you out 😘

• Like 1

I see some kickers in the NFL have have different boots on each foot.I can understand that you might have a special boot for kicking,but as the other foot is only so you dont fall over surely you dont need a special boot for that ?!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PussEKatt said:

I see some kickers in the NFL have have different boots on each foot.I can understand that you might have a special boot for kicking,but as the other foot is only so you dont fall over surely you dont need a special boot for that ?!

Our defenders seem to need something. 

Â