Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Antiques and collectables.To keep this simple lets talk about a Dinky toy car.

You buy a Dinky toy car,20 years ago for $10 and you sell it 20 years later for $40,so its doubled in price.But has it ? its possable that what you can buy today for $40 would only have cost you $20 twenty years ago,so are collectables/antiques etc really worth it, or is it the same as putting your money in the bank ? 

4 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

Antiques and collectables.To keep this simple lets talk about a Dinky toy car.

You buy a Dinky toy car,20 years ago for $10 and you sell it 20 years later for $40,so its doubled in price.But has it ? its possable that what you can buy today for $40 would only have cost you $20 twenty years ago,so are collectables/antiques etc really worth it, or is it the same as putting your money in the bank ? 

Depends on the collectable. They don't all go up at the same rate so you can't paint them all with the 'collectables/antiques' brush. But you also can't predict which one will go up faster.

What if you buy something because you want it, and it will give you pleasure. Then 20 or 40 years later, idiots will pay a lot more money for it. So a 7" single in 1987 might have cost me £1 but now people will pay 30 to 40 for it. That's how I came to be going through Sarah Records on discogs today. 

Sometime when I have a big wee, I wonder where it ranks in my all time wee record. Is it in the top 10? Top 50? Is it the longest slash I have ever done? I'll never know. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Sometime when I have a big wee, I wonder where it ranks in my all time wee record. Is it in the top 10? Top 50? Is it the longest slash I have ever done? I'll never know. 

I remember my biggest ever wee. Also my biggest ever poo. I get misty eyed thinking about those times. 

• Like 1

On 26/11/2021 at 12:33, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Is there a product or service that Phillip Schofield wouldn't advertise? 

Michael Barrymore's next pool party.

Although...

Just now, AVFC_Hitz said:

Last year I didn't poo for about 5 days so I had to go to the pharmacy for a little help. I could feel it working and sat down on the throne. It was so big. It didn't break. I could feel it touch the bottom of the bowl and it literally lifted me off the seat until beautifully tapered off and discharged with a pfffft. I floated out of the bathroom. 

There was a flush problem afterwards. It involved a knife which I will never use again.

tenor.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Xela said:

I do sometimes wonder what the world record is for longest wee and if I could break it. 

4 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Last year I didn't poo for about 5 days so I had to go to the pharmacy for a little help. I could feel it working and sat down on the throne. It was so big. It didn't break. I could feel it touch the bottom of the bowl and it literally lifted me off the seat until beautifully tapered off and discharged with a pfffft. I floated out of the bathroom. 

There was a flush problem afterwards. It involved a knife which I will never use again.

I regularly, or is that irregularly, not poo for 4 or 5 days. And then I have days where I poo between 5 and 10 times a day. The latter is due to medical issues though. 

17 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

I do sometimes wonder what the world record is for longest wee and if I could break it. 

16 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I regularly, or is that irregularly, not poo for 4 or 5 days. And then I have days where I poo between 5 and 10 times a day. The latter is due to medical issues though. 

Is this the "Weenie the Poo"thread ?

On 28/11/2021 at 15:22, Xela said:

I think the days of record wees are gone, but I'd be confident my poo 'stall of fame' is still receiving the occasional new entry.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I do sometimes wonder how much piss we’ve pissed out. On average how many years of pissing would it take to fill, say an average space of a living room .

401 hours. Constant peeing at 15ml a second to fill a 12m by 6m X 3m cubic metre room. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Â