Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

3 hours ago, Sid4ever said:

But why not just piss at the services?  Or am I missing something 🚾

I might write a blog about toilets in services. Due to my weak bladder I have visited Rugby, Warwick, Corley and Cherwell Valley services in the last few weeks. 

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

I might write a blog about toilets in services. Due to my weak bladder I have visited Rugby, Warwick, Corley and Cherwell Valley services in the last few weeks. 

Weak bladder my arse, I know as does everyone else on VT, you shit yourself or put baked beans in a separate pot.  UC does that to those that suffer.

Edited by Sid4ever
Food Etiquette
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sid4ever said:

Weak bladder my arse, I know as does everyone else on VT, you shit yourself or put baked beans in a separate pot.  UC does that to those that suffer.

You may be surprised at this, but i've never actually had a dump in the services! Plenty of pubs and bars and at one of my lowest ebbs, a nightclub toilet in Brussels, while drunk locals banged on the door. 

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

You may be surprised at this, but i've never actually had a dump in the services! Plenty of pubs and bars and at one of my lowest ebbs, a nightclub toilet in Brussels, while drunk locals banged on the door. 

We should maybe take this into PM.  Unless there are other VT’s who want to add to the bowel movement conversation.  Colonoscopies for all would be my manifesto pledge.

15 minutes ago, Xela said:

tenor.gif

17 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Why are so many all-time great footballers called Ronald something. Is there something special about the name. It's not a particularly common name is it?

Ronaldo x 2

Ronaldinho

Ronaldo Koeman

TyRonald Mings

image.png.d383fc561421be4a0a159f5e2c118175.png

1 hour ago, KentVillan said:

Why are so many all-time great footballers called Ronald something. Is there something special about the name. It's not a particularly common name is it?

Ronaldo x 2

Ronaldinho

Ronaldo Koeman

TyRonald Mings

2 of the best Villa managers too

I didn't realise that an English manager has never won the Premier League and Atkinson's 2nd place with Villa in the very first PL season remains as the best ever finish by an English manager (equalled by the Representative for Wellingborough called Kevin)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bickster said:

2 of the best Villa managers too

I didn't realise that an English manager has never won the Premier League and Atkinson's 2nd place with Villa in the very first PL season remains as the best ever finish by an English manager (equalled by the Representative for Wellingborough called Kevin)

Yeah, its a sad state of affairs isn't it. I think, from memory, the last 2 English manager to win the top flight title, were called Howard. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I work for a Preston company and I was driving up early one morning. I got to Junction 25 and thought, yeah could do with a pee now. Then I realised that as ever I was ridiculously early and the office wouldn't be open. So what I did is what any sane person would do. I drove towards Blackpool (trust me, that's not the best route to go). Driving towards Blackpool I am going through detail in my head, where are the public toilets. My bladder is bursting. Where can I park and pee. So I decide to drive to the place I know really very well and I know that they have toilets that are open 24 hours. St Annes. So bladder like a football, I drive there. Only to get stuck in traffic due to fracking protesters. I eventually get to St Annes and pee for an entire year. 

I am in the habit of driving miles out of my way for very minor things. It was no shock when I called my wife from St Annes and told her I needed a pee. 

I hadn’t appreciated quite how odd you are! 😝  
Also, it’s another reason to thank the anti fracking protesters (from my perspective). Anyone mad enough to drive a 40 mile or so round trip to pee in a particular convenience, while avoiding motorway services, roadside verges and all the rest of it needs to be discouraged from their peculiarities

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, KentVillan said:

Ronaldo x 2

Ronaldinho

Ronaldo Koeman

TyRonald Mings

1 minute ago, Designer1 said:

That's a good one for this thread actually.

I often wonder how the **** Hale and Pace every had careers in 'comedy'.

I have a soft spot for the Yorkshire Airlines sketch. 

1 hour ago, blandy said:

I hadn’t appreciated quite how odd you are! 😝  
Also, it’s another reason to thank the anti fracking protesters (from my perspective). Anyone mad enough to drive a 40 mile or so round trip to pee in a particular convenience, while avoiding motorway services, roadside verges and all the rest of it needs to be discouraged from their peculiarities

@Seat68is an eco-terrorist, there's no other way to think of him now :mrgreen:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Designer1 said:

That's a good one for this thread actually.

I often wonder how the **** Hale and Pace every had careers in 'comedy'.

It was decades of having double act comedians on telly. It was just beyond the comprehension of the TV industry that they didn't have to search for the next Morecambe and Wise/2 Ronnie's. 

They kept persisting with damn awful double acts in the face of the clearly terrible show in front of their eyes. 

Then again Russ Abbot had his own show at the same time which made Hale and Pace look hilarious and cutting edge. 

It's why alternative comedy HAD to happen.  It was akin to punk sweeping away disco. 

• Like 2

Â