Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

44 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Why can you hear sound in your mind? Like singing a song in your head, there’s no sound but you can hear it. 

Similarly, can you 'imagine' a particular smell or taste, without actually smelling or tasting it? 

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Why can you hear sound in your mind? Like singing a song in your head, there’s no sound but you can hear it. 

Is that sound going "Kill them..... Kill them all" 

It really gets on my nerves after a while, I start to feel angry, I'm afraid one day I'll just lash out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, sidcow said:

Is that sound going "Kill them..... Kill them all" 

It really gets on my nerves after a while, I start to feel angry, I'm afraid one day I'll just lash out. 

Reminds me of a Sean Lock joke.

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them, and keep on killing".

• Haha 4

Does anyone ever wonder if someone you work with or perhaps a neighbour is a VT member but you don’t acknowledge the fact you’re a VT member to them hence you could interact with someone on here and it could be someone you know fairly well? 

• Like 2

Just now, SuperTed said:

Does anyone ever wonder if someone you work with or perhaps a neighbour is a VT member but you don’t acknowledge the fact you’re a VT member to them hence you could interact with someone on here and it could be someone you know fairly well? 

No. Because I do work with a VT member 😁

1 minute ago, SuperTed said:

Actually I did once get a little worried a few years ago when I spouted off about my mental neighbours and how delighted I was when they moved out that I may have given away a little too detailed description of them and someone might know them and tip them off 😂

12 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Actually I did once get a little worried a few years ago when I spouted off about my mental neighbours and how delighted I was when they moved out that I may have given away a little too detailed description of them and someone might know them and tip them off 😂

You were always invited to the Orgies, not sure why you had to call the police all the time! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

What would you do if you was having a nice quiet walk on the beach one morning and you found kilos and kilos of washed up cocaine packages. No one about either . What would YOU do? 

I am a filthy grass, I would call the police. I have no use for it and no one to pass it on to. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

What would you do if you was having a nice quiet walk on the beach one morning and you found kilos and kilos of washed up cocaine packages. No one about either . What would YOU do? 

If I were to keep it I would have no clue who to sell it to anyway. I would call the police.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Bagpipes ? Does he play them often 

depends on your definition of play, he makes noises out of them every f***ing day but only a proportion of the notes he plays are the correct ones, sometimes and I mean sometimes you get a semblance of which tune he's attempting to play.

The sounds of cats shagging is more pleasant

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

As others above I’d report it to the police. I wouldn’t really want to get mixed up in it, and I have no one I could sell it to. 

Well, actually it sounds like I could sell some to you Ruge :mrgreen: But I wouldn’t have the faintest idea how much to charge, mate’s rates or otherwise.

Now I often wonder about what I’d do if I found a big bag of money in the middle of nowhere. Would I reward myself a “finders fee” and take a little off the top? I really don’t know. It would depend on how much there is. Or if the bag had blood on it for instance, I might think twice.

• Like 2

Â