Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

On the subject of bots something I've started to wonder is whether WhatsApp is a chatbot. I think I'm talking to my friends but every time we try and organise anything on it the a range of interminable dates seem to get suggested that not everyone one can do and nothing ever gets finalised. It's as though the chatbot doesn't want to meet in real life. Whenever I see my friends in real life getting stuff sorted takes about 3 seconds. 

On 27/02/2018 at 09:56, Shropshire Lad said:

How profitable butty vans on the side of A roads and the like are. They must do alright otherwise I guess they wouldn’t do it. But I’m pretty sure I’ve never bought anything from one.

I'd guess any meat products from butty vans are close to 100% profit...

On 26/02/2018 at 17:13, wazzap24 said:

if it looks/smells like it's been dead for less than 48 hours, I bring it home for cooking.

If it looks older, I chuck the carcass on the local allotments. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rob182 said:

On the way to work on the train a few days ago I saw piles and piles of rubbish at the sides of the tracks. I considered doing a good deed one day and taking a picker-upper and a binbag and cleaning it all up, then the rubbish continued all the way from Rowley to Birmingham, and I lost interest in the idea pretty sharpish.

Do our councils ever do clean-up jobs to sort these things? Or is it just viewed as too big a problem?

Network Rail property, surely?

22 hours ago, colhint said:

What I'm wondering is how come this morning before breakfast I have had a massive dump, absolutely huge.

You don't dump out food eaten a few hours earlier. 

Each dump is from the previous 24-36 hours, the more recent food is still in your body. 

Thats my guess anyway.

4 hours ago, ender4 said:

You don't dump out food eaten a few hours earlier. 

Each dump is from the previous 24-36 hours, the more recent food is still in your body. 

Thats my guess anyway.

Sounds to me like you are talking a load of shite to be honest :D

19 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Champagne is obviously the most overrated drink in the world, but is it the most overrated thing in the world full stop? 

In before @Zatman says Guardiola and @bickster says the Beatles ;)

I don’t mind champagne but I only ever drink it at weddings, I agree it’s overrated.

It’s a good question, it prompted me to do a quick image search for people/things that are considered overrated. Tupac Shakur’s picture appeared more than once, so did Stonehenge.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Â