Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

4 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

A quote he made that has since been edited.  ;)

I edited my post before you quoted it, and it was just to insert the map.

Edit: It's timestamped to prove it. I edited my post 18 minutes ago. You quoted it 14 minutes ago. So anything I edited is included in the quote in your post.

Edited by Stevo985

4 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

What the **** is a protected poster?!!

Where suddenly a poster posts.. and like many threads they seem to be followed by the same certain posters timr and time again on what seems too coincidently true, not to discuss debate but just on a boring wind up..

Funny at first.. tiring after months of it.  ;)

Edited by AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Where suddenly a poster posts.. and like many threads they seem to be followed by the same certain posters timr and time again on what seems too coincidently true.

Ok that makes absolutely **** all sense but cheers for the reply :D

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Where suddenly a poster posts.. and like many threads they seem to be followed by the same certain posters timr and time again on what seems too coincidently true, not to discuss debate but just on a boring wind up..

Funny at first.. tiring after months of it.  ;)

Again, how am I on a wind up? I answered your post in a civilised manner. When you asked for "back up" I provided what I could find.

That's literally it.

I honestly don't see what I've done wrong here.

Edited by Stevo985

I assume there is some kind of stone cutter style initiation to get into the protected poster club?

I'd like to put my name forward and @lapal_fan has also shown some interest but with added ass paddling of course. 

• Haha 1

For the first 2 years of doing my job I was shitting it that I get found out as I was, not blagging it, but seriously out of my depth, now I am pretty good at what I do. I make sure all the beans are stacked with the labels correctly facing the customer.

• Like 3

Â