Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

11 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

@limpid, or any other mod. Just testing the water for an 'Adults Only' part of the forum. Like an over 18s part where we could post home made videos, photos, and our favourite scenes that  we are into at the minute. What's the chances? 

I dread to think what this might involve!

46 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

@limpid, or any other mod. Just testing the water for an 'Adults Only' part of the forum. Like an over 18s part where we could post home made videos, photos, and our favourite scenes that  we are into at the minute. What's the chances? 

None at all. The advertisers won't accept it and they pay for your access.

56 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I wonder if the sponsors would sponsor @limpid to get his tits out for the lads? 

I wish we had sponsors. We'd then be able to talk to them and not be bound by the Disney like restrictions. The advertisers don't know us and we don't know them.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, limpid said:

I wish we had sponsors. We'd then be able to talk to them and not be bound by the Disney like restrictions. The advertisers don't know us and we don't know them.

Looks like we'll have to sponsor him ourselves if we want to see them.

Can you have a decimal at any point in a Countdown numbers game?

e.g. if you have a 3, a 6 & a 10 left to make 5 with, are you allowed to divide 3 by 6 (0.5) and multiply by 10? or does it have to be integers all the way?  I just can't recall them ever having a decimal (or certainly going lower than 1.0) at any point in a calculation.

I had another great wonder last night but I've forgotten it now :( 

13 minutes ago, BOF said:

Can you have a decimal at any point in a Countdown numbers game?

e.g. if you have a 3, a 6 & a 10 left to make 5 with, are you allowed to divide 3 by 6 (0.5) and multiply by 10? or does it have to be integers all the way?  I just can't recall them ever having a decimal (or certainly going lower than 1.0) at any point in a calculation.

I had another great wonder last night but I've forgotten it now :( 

I’d think it would be allowed.

But in the example you’ve given I think they may just do 3 times 10 then divide by 6.

• Haha 1

Â