Alan Hutton

Rich_D

I would pick Bacuna over Hutton any day of the week, at least Bacuna is capable of maybe hitting a decent cross, Hutton is the worst football player we have ever had at this club. Good athleticism, but that just is not enough, might as well sign Usain Bolt if that is all that is needed.  

19 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

I think Richards will be first choice RB once his fitness issues are sorted.

You mean the Richards who is an even shitier footballer without the attitude of AH?

• Like 1

Just now, Grasshopper said:

You mean the Richards who is an even shitier footballer without the attitude of AH?

He is better than Hutton IMO, I think Richards will flourish under Bruce - I just hope he can get over his injury/fitness issues. 

Having Hutton at RB and not playing a proper winger (like Adomah) like we did against Norwich makes our right side totally harmless in possession and every team knows this.

It means the opponents can focus on our left side and our most likely output for attacks in Ayew (or Grealish or Kodija) & Amavi is cancelled.

Since we lack creativity and passing skill at CM we become pretty much harmless and thus we have so far scored 22 goals in 21 Championship games.

I don't rate Bacuna, but with him at RB we just might have a team less easy to cancel out.

Edited by sne
  • Like 2

Â