Alan Hutton

Rich_D

28 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He is the worst footballer we have ever had, easily. It is quite staggering how someone who plays football every day can be so bad at striking a football. It is actually embarrassing. 

He really isn't, ridiculous statement

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He is the worst footballer we have ever had, easily. It is quite staggering how someone who plays football every day can be so bad at striking a football. It is actually embarrassing. 

Cissokho is actually even worse than him unbelievably. At least Hutton does the parts leading up to the diabolical final ball relatively fine.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I cannot think of a worse footballer, I just can't. Not in it's most basic terms of foot-meeting-ball. 

Like I said, look no further than Cissokho. Hutton is horrible at crossing, but is actually fairly competent in other technical areas. 

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

He isn't though is he, let's be realistic about it. He isn't very good but we've had some bad players over the years that were easily worse.

The likes of Ormondroyd, Tyler, Boulding  for instance just off the top of my head. In fact Cascarino is another, he really was a terrible footballer.

1 minute ago, briny_ear said:

Djemba x2 has got to be in the mix as well.

In fact when you start to think about it the list of players worse than Hutton starts to look quite long.

I don't want to think about it any more as it would upset my current happy mood re Villa.

Whatever you do don't think of Lescott then....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

you are also there to support your team mates, help and cover their mistakes

So he's supposed to cover Westwoods and Chester who follows the ball instead of his man who then scores the goal!!

if you want a scapegoat you've got one, but he's not to blame for the goal on this occasion I'm afraid.

• Like 1

Just now, Stockport_Villain said:

So he's supposed to cover Westwoods and Chester who follows the ball instead of his man who then scores the goal!!

if you want a scapegoat you've got one, but he's not to blame for the goal on this occasion I'm afraid.

Westwood all day long. Played alright today for me a bit like the rest of the team. Not an outstanding performance but we were clinical with chances.  

Â