Alan Hutton

Rich_D

On 6 November 2016 at 00:07, VillaChris said:

Teams are just doing the same as they were doing in the prem...let him down the right and he'll run out of breath and overhit the cross. 

100% ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He's all heart but little quality nowadays 

did he ever have any quality?

no issue with keeping him as a squad player.

Sorry

Get rid

12 hours ago, Johnnyp said:

He's better than Hutton. Every day of the week.

Not a chance, he cant defend and his final delivery is crap. He is a combination of the worsrt bits of Hutton and Bacuna. Another shit buy from RDM

3 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Odd time to do it.

Agreed. A bit strange when he is getting more game time and playing well. Maybe that's the reason and doesn't want international duty to interfere with that now? Getting a second chance I mean?

2 hours ago, striker said:

Agreed. A bit strange when he is getting more game time and playing well. Maybe that's the reason and doesn't want international duty to interfere with that now? Getting a second chance I mean?

That I could understand but then the timing is still odd and besides it's not like they are going to qualify.

3 hours ago, LondonLax said:

Are you sure we have had enough time to properly make a judgement on him?

A lot of players looked terrible in the early part of this season.

I'm referring to his career. Not rated either by fans of his previous clubs and crap whenever I have seen play anywhere else. not an upgrade on bacuna or hutton in the slightest. A baffling signing to say the least 

• 2 weeks later...

He is so shit. Constantly caught out of position, gives away stupid free kicks, and his attempts at passing and crossing are woeful.  Even from a free kick he couldn't get the ball within 20 yards of one of our players.

What was he thinking last minute charging out to try and win a ball he had no chance of winning? Opened it up perfectly for Brighton, and needed an excellent Amavi header at the back post to clear the danger.

• Like 1

Â