Alan Hutton

Rich_D

He had a massive hand in our 1st Hal today. His overlap allowed Adomah room to put in a beauty of a cross. Thing is it was probably the only time he did it! He's awful generally and the sooner we get a replacement the better. 

20 hours ago, dn1982 said:

He had a massive hand in our 1st Hal today. His overlap allowed Adomah room to put in a beauty of a cross. Thing is it was probably the only time he did it! He's awful generally and the sooner we get a replacement the better. 

I truely believe he was overlapping with intent to get the ball and f***up the cross whilst being offside.

I also think Adomah was never gonna pass to him so it was out of pure ignorance and coincidence that he was an indirect help.

he made 2 major contributions to the game

1) not marking/being close enough to stop their goal

a HDE kick without a challenge in the pen area is criminally bad defending

2) losing possesion IN THE CENTER CIRCLE AS A RB leaving their left sided player with a 2 on 1 with Chester - luckily he hit the post

Alan £¥<€ing useless Hutton

FFS WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How shit can a player be?

Edited by Grasshopper
corrected player name

He's in the team because he's a rugged defender, who isn't often beat one on one. 

He's probably the worst attacking full back I've seen at VP, but the fact he can defend is his saving grace. 

That said, any team with our ambitions needs much better. It's a joke how often he pings the ball out of play. 

2 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

I truely believe he was overlapping with intent to get the ball and f***up the cross whilst being offside.

I also think Adomah was never gonna pass to him so it was out of pure ignorance and coincidence that he was an indirect help.

he made 2 major contributions to the game

1) not marking/being close enough to stop their goal

a HDE kick without a challenge in the pen area is criminally bad defending

2) losing possesion IN THE CENTER CIRCLE AS A RB leaving their left sided player with a 2 on 1 with Chester - luckily he hit the post

Alan £¥<€ing useless Hutton

FFS WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How shit can a player be?

So Hutton had intent to **** up a cross and be offside? What an absurd thought. He isn't very good, but I think he genuinely wants us to win, he always gives everything for the team.

Also Adomah had used him a few minutes earlier, to which Hutton had put in a good cross which bacuna should have scored from(he shot wide).

The cross for the goal should never have been allowed in, so bacuna or amavi are more to fault than Hutton for the goal.

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

So Hutton had intent to **** up a cross and be offside? What an absurd thought. He isn't very good, but I think he genuinely wants us to win, he always gives everything for the team.

Also Adomah had used him a few minutes earlier, to which Hutton had put in a good cross which bacuna should have scored from(he shot wide).

The cross for the goal should never have been allowed in, so bacuna or amavi are more to fault than Hutton for the goal.

a defender of the defender

Maybe you're as much a defender as he is.

Bruce should sign you up I'm sure you're better

Hutton may be good enough for lower end Championship teams but that's not what we want to be. He isn't good enough for us and hasn't been for a while. He found a bit of form when Bruce arrived but now we need to push on and to produce more he is being found wanting. We won't concede many in this league as we are better than most so then you need your defenders to tell in attack. Hutton doesn't do this. 

39 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

What the hell? Been drinking? What has my football ability got to do with anything?

have you no humour?

we have different opinions

I think AH is shite, you obviously dont

Our overall play and attack would improve no end if we had a RB that didn't see the ball as the enemy and something that must be gotten rid of asap at all cost or if possible killed with fire.

Hutton's first instinct seem to be to boot it as far as possible, never mind the direction of the kick or where his teammates are. Safety first, and that's fine, but it really hampers our possession and attack.

3 hours ago, PompeyVillan said:

He's in the team because 

He's probably the worst attacking full back I've seen at VP,

I honestly can't think of many professional footballers who are quite so bad on the ball. 

3 hours ago, PompeyVillan said:

He's in the team because he's a rugged defender, who isn't often beat one on one. 

He's probably the worst attacking full back I've seen at VP, but the fact he can defend is his saving grace. 

That said, any team with our ambitions needs much better. It's a joke how often he pings the ball out of play. 

But he really can't, time after time he gets caught out of position. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villa82 said:

Hutton made the first cross for Bacuna, Bacuna missed a sitter. 

A quite a good shot was needed, with several players between Bacuna and goal. Never a sitter for me.

Not your point, I know. But seen it thrown around here and don't agree.

Edited by AVTuco
  • Like 1

Â