Alan Hutton

Rich_D

Hutton, Westwood & Gaby are relics of the RL era.

A disgracefull period of our history

They have no place in our team squad or club because they are the shit that along with many others got us relegated

Edited by Grasshopper
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Richard said:

I thought he was shit, again

It's getting beyond a joke. He cannot pass. Everytime the ball gets to him within any forward movement he will always whack it to nobody. At one point in the first half he failed a backwards pass too. He was quite successful from 3 yards though so deserving of the professional tag.

• Like 3

I only watched the second half. I thought he was great. Did some really important defensive work a number of times and put some great blocks in. Gardner should have also put him in for an attempt on goal. 

• Like 1

I get triggered when the ball is on the left and we're moving it about and keeping possession and in the foreground is Alan **** Hutton waving his arms around wanting the ball, 10 yards behind play, with an opposition player close enough so if someone did attempt the 40 yard pass it would be intercepted anyway.

Then when we're getting forward and the opposition are struggling to get back, rather than control a clearance and drive forward, he allows it to go out for a throw because he thinks it's safer.

Winds me up with his stupidity. No major **** ups today so there's that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

He's terrible going forward, but most of the time he's fine defensively in this league.

Yeah he is pretty poor offensively but he was great at the back.  He gets far to much stick and abuse though for my liking. He didn't let a thing get past him from what I saw in the second half. The call for him to be dropped is ridiculous IMO

• Like 2

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

Did well today. Really solid defensively and linked up well with Adomah. Also played a part in the goal.

Yeah he did. He was very good from what I watched in the second half

4 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Don't agree. He is regularly caught out of position.

We must see the game differently then. I think he's pretty consistent. Not saying he never gets caught out of position, but it certainly isn't regularly.

He does play very narrow defensively though. Much narrower than most other fullbacks. He is definitely a fan of making sure the winger goes down the line.

• Like 1

This guy is one of our major weaknesses we'd get so much more from adomah if we had a good right back. So many times today he was just marking the space between where the right back should be and the right sided centre back. He never takes responsibility and takes a man, he just lets the support take the man on and does nothing himself. The sooner we get a new right back the better because we won't go up if he is our right back for the rest of the season. 

• Like 1

Â