Alan Hutton

Rich_D

• 1 month later...

Do not want him as our starting right back next season especially if we are relying on width from our full backs again.

I'd also hope Amavi stays for atleast another year to keep Cissokho out the team (or move him on and use a youth product as backup)

On 5 January 2016 at 00:04, Spray said:

Who cares about how professional he's been? I'm pretty sure most of us act professional at our jobs, start performing badly though and constantly make mistakes and see how long that lasts.

Stop giving these donkeys a free ****ing ride here, he's getting paid millions to relegate us.

Why do some of you constantly praise and give props to mediocre rubbish like Hutton, he is an appalling dangerous defender who is part of the reason why we are breaking unwanted record after unwanted record and almost certainly going down with no likelihood of returning soon.

But it's okay though. He tries his best and is committed? Lets just dismiss the fact that he is not even competent enough to do his job right in the most basic form..........Do me a favour!

Get rid.

Well said

If we had 6 or 7 players will his attitude we would probably be in a much better position, sadly his ability doesn't match that attitude.

As poor as he is though, i find it difficult to dislike anyone that tries.   

we all know hutton isnt good enough, but theres no denying that he tries hard, look at it from his perspective, his family are settled here and hes at the age were he will no longer command a decent fee or for many clubs to want him, nor would he get offered anything near that he earns at villa, for that reason, if he doesnt want to be shamed by the club, like being put with the u18s, he has to put the effort in, he doesnt seem like a bad guy either, just, not a great footballer.

i think hes also one that will do ok for us next season in the championship for that also i think he should be our first RB next season.

Having him at RB makes that side harmless going forward as even if he does manage to hit a cross it will end up no where near where our players are.

This puts a lot of pressure on the left side to create all our attacks, making us predictable and easy to defend against.

If he was very very good at the defensive part of his role this would be OK. Alas he is not.

Must be replaced.

3 hours ago, AndyBM said:

we all know hutton isnt good enough, but theres no denying that he tries hard, look at it from his perspective, his family are settled here and hes at the age were he will no longer command a decent fee or for many clubs to want him, nor would he get offered anything near that he earns at villa, for that reason, if he doesnt want to be shamed by the club, like being put with the u18s, he has to put the effort in, he doesnt seem like a bad guy either, just, not a great footballer.

i think hes also one that will do ok for us next season in the championship for that also i think he should be our first RB next season.

He tries hard and is a nice guy. That's okay then, we are going to the wall but he seems a nice enough chap.

I honestly believe that our opponents try to force us to pass to Hutton, because they know that he wont be able to cross anyway, teams seem to mark everyone, but leave Hutton with acres of space, next time we play, look how they just let him go and force us out to him. It's really weird. A for effort but an F- for ability. Has to go. probably our weakest player, not only do we concede a lot because of him, he also ruins about 70% of our attacks ! it's actually incredible that he is still playing, we could put in any player for the youth team and they would put in the same effort, but they would most likely have some ability. I honestly believe that we could put in any fan with the same outcome. (given that they are in good shape of course) 

• Like 1

Â