Alan Hutton

Rich_D

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

If Westwood and Bacuna are still here in 2020 I dread to think what league we will be in

No need to worry, Bacuna will be playing in a Champions League team next season. Or so I have been led to believe.

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

If Westwood and Bacuna are still here in 2020 I dread to think what league we will be in

Can't imagine they command particularly high wages and both could be decent squad options.

Richards and Sinclair until 2019 though?  Uh oh...

7 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Can't imagine they command particularly high wages and both could be decent squad options.

I don't want any of the turds in the squad ever again. They're both synonymous with failure. 

That goes for 90% of the squad.

• 4 weeks later...

Another game, another goal where he lets an opposition player get a free run inside onto a cross from the opposite flank. Along with Bacuna, he just stood there and watched.

I don't care how hard he tries, hes utter shit. Has no idea what hes doing positionally.

3 minutes ago, andym said:

Another game, another goal where he lets an opposition player get a free run inside onto a cross from the opposite flank. Along with Bacuna, he just stood there and watched.

I don't care how hard he tries, hes utter shit. Has no idea what hes doing positionally.

No. He doesn't try...but at least he plays up to the crowd by trying to snap people in half showing he 'cares'

16 minutes ago, Spray said:

This guy is an absolute donkey of a player, how he gets to play for us every damn week is beyond belief. At fault for so many goals this season by either letting his man go or being caught out of position. I've never liked him and I never will.............Oh he tries his best though? Who cares........... I tried my best at plastering a few times, that doesn't mean I was any good at it. (I wasn't)

We need to get rid of this expensive clown for gods sake, he is utter garbage.

ditto

I don't personally dislike him like some at the club, but he does need to be moved on.  How he has so many international caps is beyond me.  If we cannot find a permanent replacement this summer, then we should look at some young Premiership loans (players like Holgate, Hector etc).

Edited by ferguson1

• 2 months later...

Don't think I can stand another season of watching Hutton to be honest. Whilst Hutton will remain our attacking threat we will struggle for goals I am sure of this even in another league; crazy under different managers this continues. I hate the fact we play with no wingers too (probably because we don't have out and out wingers which should've been identified) 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Don't think I can stand another season of watching Hutton to be honest. Whilst Hutton will remain our attacking threat we will struggle for goals I am sure of this even in another league; crazy under different managers this continues. I hate the fact we play with no wingers too (probably because we don't have out and out wingers which should've been identified) 

im starting to think it might actually be the players in midfield fault. not one of them wants get on ball and make things happen that it leaves Ayew and Hutton as our 2 most "creative" players on the pitch 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

im starting to think it might actually be the players in midfield fault. not one of them wants get on ball and make things happen that it leaves Ayew and Hutton as our 2 most "creative" players on the pitch 

Hutton crosses a lot but he can't cross. 

28 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Maybe the midfielders have to cover for the fact that he bombs forward so much, one of them has to cover the gap he leaves at right back whilst Hutton thinks hes turned into Ronaldo.

The boss should tell him he's not allowed to cross the halfway line, that way the midfielders might start making some forward runs.

I don't mind the fullbacks making attacking runs if they actually have some attacking ability. Hutton ruins every attack by getting involved. It was so depressing watching the game yesterday and seeing he is still our "playmaker".

On ‎1‎.‎5‎.‎2016 at 14:08, Chicken Field said:

Even though I hate Bacuna, he is still a better right back than Hutton is, would love to see a compilation of his personal mistakes this season that have led to goals, there have been too many to count

I agree, but cannot like, because I don't hate Bacuna. :)

• Like 2

Â