Alan Hutton

Rich_D

He is a huge problem with our creativity and goal threat. Why ohh why do managers continue to use him as a creative outlet or winger, He is F****ing useless. Keep him right back. He charges down the wing like some pissed up amateur, then loses his balance trying to get a cross in, i'm utterly fed up with these tactics. His crossing was atrocious today yet again. We have players looking for the ball an not only does he cross on the floor, he don't even beat the first man. The opposition don't even mark him anymore, cause they know he will create f*** all

Massive problem in our game the way he is used.

• Like 1

said it before but he is one of only players we have that actually want the ball. He might be shit on it but he has the **** balls to show leadership and try attack

even if he is shit at it he at least shows he wants to play for the team unlike some players

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

said it before but he is one of only players we have that actually want the ball. He might be shit on it but he has the **** balls to show leadership and try attack

even if he is shit at it he at least shows he wants to play for the team unlike some players

That's true Zatman, but it's not his attitude or commitment to the cause that's in question. Unfortunately for Hutton, it's his ability that's substandard.

The team has a blend of players that try hard but aren't very good anymore, like Hutton, Lescott, Sanchez and Guzan, then we have players that think they're great but either aren't very good like Zog, Jack and Gabby. Mix that with a captain that is positionally indisciplined, a main striker that is supposed to be good with his head but receives no crosses and some average PL players like Westwood and Cissokho then it's not hard to see why we are where we are. 

9 minutes ago, sne said:

Might be exceptionally suited to the head under arm, gung ho, Championship, but not on the very expensive contract he's on

Yep, there's absolutely no way we can afford to pay a right back that sort of salary in the Championship. 

I don't disagree that Hutton might not be up to the standard, but I don't think his commitment can be questioned. He's always been a model professional and respectful of the club, even when he was part of the bomb squad. He turned up and trained and never moaned.

Even now, he's one of the few players who actually seems to want to the ball and even if what he tries comes to nothing, at least he tries and carries on trying. By all means call him rubbish, but he's not worthy of some of the more negative tags people have been giving him and others about stealing a living.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, sne said:

Might be exceptionally suited to the head under arm, gung ho, Championship, but not on the very expensive contract he's on

That contract will contain an automatic reduction in the case of relegation. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

this is Villa your talking about. He will probably get a 50% pay rise on relegation

whereas as a player like Ayew who could really help us out down there will probably have a release clause of 50p and will also be due a long time service bonus from the club...

Ive mentioned a few times, other teams let him have the ball.  They dont care about him going storming up the pitch because nothing ever comes of it, apart from the move breaking down and they attack down his wing where he is supposed to be.

I've a feeling if he is out for a period with this injury, we could see a few positive results.

6 hours ago, Spray said:

Who cares about how professional he's been? I'm pretty sure most of us act professional at our jobs, start performing badly though and constantly make mistakes and see how long that lasts.

Stop giving these donkeys a free ****ing ride here, he's getting paid millions to relegate us.

Why do some of you constantly praise and give props to mediocre rubbish like Hutton, he is an appalling dangerous defender who is part of the reason why we are breaking unwanted record after unwanted record and almost certainly going down with no likelihood of returning soon.

But it's okay though. He tries his best and is committed? Lets just dismiss the fact that he is not even competent enough to do his job right in the most basic form..........Do me a favour!

Get rid.

couldnt have said it better myself. At fault for so many goals this season.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2016 at 11:22, HeyAnty said:

Ive mentioned a few times, other teams let him have the ball.  They dont care about him going storming up the pitch because nothing ever comes of it, apart from the move breaking down and they attack down his wing where he is supposed to be.

I've a feeling if he is out for a period with this injury, we could see a few positive results.

I do like to blow my own trumpet.  Positive results are starting to come.

• Like 1

please be out for the season. Just hope Remi doesnt put him straight back in. We look alot more solid now. We dont have one fullback bombing down the touchline. Even Bacuna was more disciplined!

• 4 weeks later...
Â