Alan Hutton

Rich_D

what im saying is the club clearly arent going to buy 11 new players, so a tough decision clearly needs to be made as to who is going to jump ship that needs replacing, over who is willing to stay and fight, hes not bad a defender, not the best, and cant attack, but hes ok at clearing balls, a no nonsense defender, sort of.

20 minutes ago, AndyBM said:

what im saying is the club clearly arent going to buy 11 new players, so a tough decision clearly needs to be made as to who is going to jump ship that needs replacing, over who is willing to stay and fight, hes not bad a defender, not the best, and cant attack, but hes ok at clearing balls, a no nonsense defender, sort of.

Being pragmatic i agree with this, no doubt we will have to accept that some of these players will be here next season as well.

I still hope that we might be able to offload him as he is on (by Championship standards) very high wages, and doesn't offer even close to value for money.

If we can get close to £1m for him I'd be chuffed. 

Got nothing against the guy in terms of effort, but he's the kind of bang average player we should get rid of  - Bacuna as well.  Just don't see players like winning the championship.  I know he has his fans but not for me.

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Haven't won a game where he's played this season (not sure if that includes cup matches).

Well that goes for most of our players tbh :D:o:(

• Like 1

Just now, dudevillaisnice said:

If the football board think he is good enough next season they need sacking. Not good enough and never really has been.

i hope the football board have no say on our signings if im honest

one of the most embarrassing moments of the match was seeing this lump getting applauded of. Just cannot understand it ! has been our worst player this season and makes the most individual mistakes easily to blame for 10+ goals this season ! did not deserve that applause at all ! makes us fans look silly and like we don't know what we are cheering for or against ! Hutton must be the first player to leave this summer ! followed by Gabby

1 minute ago, Chicken Field said:

one of the most embarrassing moments of the match was seeing this lump getting applauded of. Just cannot understand it ! has been our worst player this season and makes the most individual mistakes easily to blame for 10+ goals this season ! did not deserve that applause at all ! makes us fans look silly and like we don't know what we are cheering for or against ! Hutton must be the first player to leave this summer ! followed by Gabby

Yeah I agree. What the **** was that all about?

• Like 1

Â