Alan Hutton

Rich_D

holy sh*t

so from being put in the bomb squad by villa, totally derided by fans, shipped around on loan to whoever would take him...

then comes back into the team, plays well in 4 games, given a 3-year contract, and loved by the fans.

WTF!

Only at the Villa!

• Like 1

Had a good laugh when I saw this. 2 years waiting for his contract to run out, then a few games back in the team and now a new deal. Only at Aston Villa.

Fair play to him, can't have been easy being frozen out, or coming back in after 2 years. He's seized his chance and been a proper pro.

Had a good laugh when I saw this. 2 years waiting for his contract to run out, then a few games back in the team and now a new deal. Only at Aston Villa.

Fair play to him, can't have been easy being frozen out, or coming back in after 2 years. He's seized his chance and been a proper pro.

Ridiculous isn't it?

Nothing really surprises me with the club under Randy now.

As I posted following the news on Gabby, its good to see the club acting like a football club and protecting its assets.

We could have lost both Gabby and Hutton on free's along with other players this summer, now we've got them secured.

Excellent news and not the last I'm sure.

• Like 2

Â