Alan Hutton

Rich_D

He conducted himself brilliantly whilst being treated like the biggest problem at the club.

He's come back in and been superb.

If he is still showing this quality at christmas, i'd offer him a new two year deal. He is a big upgrade on right back solutions last season.

He conducted himself brilliantly whilst being treated like the biggest problem at the club.

If he is still showing this quality at christmas, i'd offer him a new two year deal. He is a big upgrade on right back solutions last season.

The club wouldn't want him to continue to earn what he does. I reckon he will be gone once his country runs out if no before then.

• Like 1

The club wouldn't want him to continue to earn what he does. I reckon he will be gone once his country runs out if no before then.

We had better hope the No camp wins then!

• Like 1

Well done to him on coming back in and performing so well, he's been excellent every game.

It does beg the question what the hell he was doing the few months before hr was exiled, because his performances then were a disgrace. I had no problem with Lambert freezing him out.

Him and Warnock looked like they were trying to get sent off.

I still believe when Hutton comes up against a good pacey winger we will ripped apart. I int looking forward to Sat evening with Moreno and sterling bombing down on him.

Credit where its due, he has played well 3 games but wasnt up against much. In saying that, when Brady came on for Hull he got alot of joy on that wing and was changing the game for Hull. Thankfully he didnt start.

Ps i really hope im proven wrong here

Lets face it. There is no way on earth he will sign a new contract with us after the last few years.

He'll put in a stellar season, then get an equivalent pay day somewhere else. He'll appeal to all the other mid-prem clubs.

• Like 1

Â