Alan Hutton

Rich_D

I never thought Hutton played as bad as people made out. He had a few shockers but had some decent games too. 

Bent is completely useless to us though, unless we change the way we play.

Edited by adz.villa
  • Like 1

I never thought Hutton played as bad as people made out. He had a few shockers but had some decent games too. 

We've just released the one player who could 'feed' him.

• Like 1

Albrighton released and no more bomb squad. I get the feeling lambert is only in charge in name only.

Think youre right. Very humiliating for him to have to do this.

He'll be taking training in a gimp mask next.

Hutton was terrible when he first arrived but he did have a good spell towards the middle/end of McCleish's era where a lot of people seemed to change their opinions

not saying he is a good player but I think just like Ireland and Bannan the hate was always exagerated

Huttons only crime is being an average footballer on wages which his employers don't deem him worthy of. The bomb squad was an embarrassing way to treat senior pros who had done nothing wrong.

It's good that this is a mainstream opinion now as it wasn't that long ago that people were queuing up to justify such a ridiculous and counterproductive policy.

• Like 2

Bacuna and Lowton are both far better, imo.

Really?

Bacuna's had about three decent games at right back. As for Lowton , the fact he struggled to get in our shit team says everything about how good he is

We need a solid defensive RB

I do not know if he is better than Lowton defensively but i'd rather see Bacuna higher up the pitch than at RB if playing Hutton there free's him up then so be it

I did enjoy that one time when he snapped Shane Long in half at VP the one season

We've just released the one player who could 'feed' him.

Hopefully N'zogbia will be fit and motivated to provide the chances!

I remember watching one game where he was brilliant, right up until the point where he got sent off for an absolutely diabolical 'tackle'.

I remember watching one game where he was brilliant, right up until the point where he got sent off for an absolutely diabolical 'tackle'.

Did he get sent off against West Brom for destroying Shane Long or did he get away with that one? 

He certainly has a few horror challenges in his locker.

Did he get sent off against West Brom for destroying Shane Long or did he get away with that one? 

He certainly has a few horror challenges in his locker.

he got away with that, got a red at home to Arsenal I think it was. think it started a bit of a fight with Van Persie

Edited by Zatman

Â