Alan Hutton

Rich_D

He's got about 9 years left on his contact. I'm guessing he was one of the names that Lambert told to find a new club. Anything above £750k and I would be happy to sell.

He's got about 9 years left on his contact. I'm guessing he was one of the names that Lambert told to find a new club. Anything above £750k and I would be happy to sell.

Really? If someone offered him a contract I'm sure the club would allow him to go for nothing

I would still want a fee. He's not the worst player in our squad, he's worth something to someone. I don't see the point in getting rid for free just for the sake of getting rid.

I would still want a fee. He's not the worst player in our squad, he's worth something to someone. I don't see the point in getting rid for free just for the sake of getting rid.

So you'd be happy for him to sit on the sidelines costing us £40k a week?

So you'd be happy for him to sit on the sidelines costing us £40k a week?

No

Sell for fee > leave for free > stay here and not play

He's coming home, he's coming home, he's coming... you know the rest.

The club and his agent will already be on the phone to all and sundry in an attempt to move him on, with him going to a couple of clubs on loan last season it's clear the lad wants to play. It won't be here, no matter how much we could use cover for Lowton. Somehow he properly pissed on his chips last summer and that was that. 

I don't think he's a terrible player, really I don't. He's actually reasonably capable with the ball at his feet and he's no worse at defending than some of the shite we've had at full back over the last 4 or 5 years. He's just not as good as Lowton, never will be. 

£50k a week. Bollocks...

Â