Alan Hutton

Rich_D

Yeah he has gone off the site.

He has said he wants to go and hopes the club won't ask for a fee as it could stop him leaving, boy really knows his worth.

I guess we could just release him by mutual consent then and he wouldn't have a problem with not taking a penny from us. Yeah, right.

Interesting as Hutton said 8 players were told they can leave. Hutton Ireland bent Bannan makoun lichaj... not including makoun.. who else?

Hutton, Ireland, Bent, Bannan, Lichaj, Marshall, Given and Holman.

i think it was 8 players in contract

Hutton, Bent, Ireland, Bannan, Holman, N'Zogbia, Stevens, Given

Dunne, Lichaj, Marshall were released, Warnock left previously and Makoun was already sold.

He looked a great little player against Croatia and wasn't at all bad in Spain, i hope he gets to a club that will play him regularly and appreciate him, he never looked right in our team, wages too high, too attacking for McLeish's style. If he is prepared to forget the wages owed on his contract then i would be happy to see him go free because we would probably save ourselves over 1mil in wages

I think the 8 are closer to being

Hutton

Ireland

Bent

Bannan

Delfouneso

Given

Dunne

Lichaj

as I suspect it includes some released who would be considered first teamers

I think Holman,  Nzogbia and Stevens are considered useful back up but meh if someone else wants them

Yup, on my phone it was always him next to shay given... Now it's Vlaar in his place...defo been removed?

Dawkins is still on there though, could just be they haven't updated it at all since the season ended? Hutton may have been removed when he was away on loan as he wouldn't have been in our registered squad.

I think Lambert told Herd he could leave. He has been nonexistent the last 5-6 months. Doubt N'Zogbia and Delfouneso were told to leave. N'Zogbia had some great matches last season and won us crucial points. Delfouneso and Albrighton have this season to prove themselves so that leads me to believe that Bent can go.

I think Lambert told Herd he could leave. He has been nonexistent the last 5-6 months. 

You could absolutely be right, or you could be wrong and it could be due to the fact he fractured his foot in January putting him out of the rest of the season.

One or the other. :)

As for Hutton, I can't believe he expects us to let him go for free, even he thinks he is worthless.

• Like 1

if he agrees to terminate his contract by mutual consent from this point with no money owed from the date then so be it

it would cost us more concerning the payoff if we actually sold him than what we would actually get for him

I think Lambert told Herd he could leave. He has been nonexistent the last 5-6 months. Doubt N'Zogbia and Delfouneso were told to leave. N'Zogbia had some great matches last season and won us crucial points. Delfouneso and Albrighton have this season to prove themselves so that leads me to believe that Bent can go.

Please enlighten me on nzog's great games last season? He was half decent in 3 or 4 games, that was about it for me

I think Lambert told Herd he could leave. He has been nonexistent the last 5-6 months. 

You could absolutely be right, or you could be wrong and it could be due to the fact he fractured his foot in January putting him out of the rest of the season.

One or the other. :)

As for Hutton, I can't believe he expects us to let him go for free, even he thinks he is worthless.

Ah yeah I completely forget that Herd was injured although he was pretty awful when he did play.

Alan Hutton has said he's leaving Aston Villa '1 million percent' and would like to return to Spain. But it's likely not to be with Mallorca

Alan Hutton: "In Spain, I was able to play football and enjoy it - it's the first time I've been able to say that in a while.

Alan Hutton: I would love to go back, “The highlights? Playing in the Bernabeu, or at the Nou Camp and at Atletico Madrid.”

Edited by HalfTimePost

• 2 weeks later...
Â