Alan Hutton

Rich_D

As I've said before, Warnock was a known disruptive influence on the rest of the squad.  He's a prick, and was awful on the pitch more often than not, too.

Lowton has made a few mistakes but I'd hardly say that Hutton was better.

Why was he a known disruptive influence? Because someone on here said so?

People are also presuming that Warnock/Hutton would walk back into the team and play at the top of their game, all smiles and determination. Wouldn't really happen would it considering everything that's gone on in the last year or so. I'm pretty sure they'd be the most unmotivated players in the world and the last thing they'd want is to play for this club again.  

Why? Because we have the worst defence in the league and you like that?

Ridiculous to think they couldn't have made a difference.

I find it hard to believe that two players who were severely beaten up on this forum are now seen as saviours to our season,sad days indeed.

• Like 1

wouldn't it be mental if hutton takes to la liga like a fish to water, end up playing for barca or real madrid a few years down the line, just cant hack it in the prem :P

Yeah, I hope we've inserted a sell on clause lol

Hutton & Warnock were awful last season and that was with McLeish always playing defensive formation and with a more experienced central pairing so they had a lot more backup & cover on the pitch. If they were played in Lambert's system with no wide midfielder covering them & inexperienced CBs, they would've been murdered again and again.

Why? Because we have the worst defence in the league and you like that?

Ridiculous to think they couldn't have made a difference.

I don't think Hutton would make the slightest bit of difference. Warnock would be a step up from our current left back.

Oh and CI, yes I have seen our defence, I have a season ticket so I've seen quite a few games this season.

As I've said before, Warnock was a known disruptive influence on the rest of the squad.  He's a prick, and was awful on the pitch more often than not, too.

Lowton has made a few mistakes but I'd hardly say that Hutton was better.

warnock was not a disruptive influence on the rest of the squad. that's plain bollocks

• Like 1

I'm not sure Hutton or Warnock would fair a great deal better than our existing wide men (though it couldn't hurt to try).

When we play 3-5-2 the fullbacks have too much responsibility to provide width in attack, but also to get back to defend without any cover from midfield. A more standard 4-4-2 would help somewhat, but we seem to lack wingers for this.

I know people are asking for a DM (another thread, I know) but I'd rather some proper wingers to help our shape.

Â