Alan Hutton

Rich_D

seems like he is enjoying himself. even a Rory Delap throw in to go with it

always wondered why Villa or English clubs never parade their new signings like that. We would have got full house for Salifou and HEskey

seems like he is enjoying himself. even a Rory Delap throw in to go with it

always wondered why Villa or English clubs never parade their new signings like that. We would have got full house for Salifou and HEskey

tbh, when newcastle unvailed owen in similar fashion, i genuinely felt sick. "i know you love your strikers up here" eurgh.

Irony on an internet forum obviously does not come across well.  The reference being the interviews given by Joey Barton and Schteve also Mclaren

Edited by Richard

I guess if I was given the option of doing nothing in Birmingham and nothing in Spain I too would chose the sun to relax in.

One of the worst defenders I've ever witnessed. I feel dirty when I think that I thought he might be able to do a good job for us. Even Useless de la Cruz was better.

Every time I see this thread reemerge towards the top of the thread list I get the cold sweats that he has been sent back already because they have realised how shite he is

Yeah, can we close it already?? we've spent months wanting him to go and now his gone we still want to talk about him!?

Alan who??

It's the 20th anniversary of Groundhog Day (the film, that is) so I  suppose it's appropriate that people are repeating on page 106 what was already said on page 105.  :P

Mind you, I did like the cake-eating incident. He looks VERY suspicious of the slice he was given. Maybe worrying about why it's not deep-fried and containing a bar of nougat and caramel covered in milk chocolate.

Â