Alan Hutton

Rich_D

Every time I see this thread reemerge towards the top of the thread list I get the cold sweats that he has been sent back already because they have realised how shite he is

Yeah, can we close it already?? we've spent months wanting him to go and now his gone we still want to talk about him!?

Alan who??

well technically he is still our player

seems like he is enjoying himself. even a Rory Delap throw in to go with it

always wondered why Villa or English clubs never parade their new signings like that. We would have got full house for Salifou and HEskey

tbh, when newcastle unvailed owen in similar fashion, i genuinely felt sick. "i know you love your strikers up here" eurgh.

wasnt that Jim White? he could make anybody feel sick

• 1 month later...

He'll still have 3 years on his contract this summer?

Surely we didn't sign him on a 5-year contract?!?!

whoops, i knew the initial contract was longer than 3 years... i just checked & it was for 4 years.

so he'll have 2 more years left this summer.

He will be gone. He is desperate to get away from Villa and Villa is desperate to get rid. He is having the time of his life in a new environment in Spain and will probably hate even more to come back to play reserve football. Villa will give him away for free and he will take a pay cut to get away.

He will be gone. He is desperate to get away from Villa and Villa is desperate to get rid. He is having the time of his life in a new environment in Spain and will probably hate even more to come back to play reserve football. Villa will give him away for free and he will take a pay cut to get away.

Alan?

"Villa will give him away for free and he will take a pay cut to get away." Yes on the first one DeepDish and I hope you are right on the second but it may well depend on the extent of that pay cut I would guess.

Â