Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

42 minutes ago, Dale said:

Hattrick today... Always a decent player. Never ever lacking industry. Feel we missed him after he left

Hard worker, poor footballer. That's how i honestly remember him.

The guy looked clueless when on the ball, but were much better off the ball making runs behind the defence.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

The guy looked clueless when on the ball, but were much better off the ball making runs behind the defence.

The season we went down we stopped running all together. Would never have happened with Andi in the team! 

13 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Done us no favours at all but, not going to lie, when I found out he’d scored a hat-trick against the Blades, I smiled. Pleased for him - even if it makes things harder for us!

I agree! Andi was always a likeable guy.

Another player that I would say "I would like to have seen him in this villa team and I think he would have been better for us"

Way way too many players have that description

Put him in MONs team as the legs around carew and he would have been a very useful player for us 

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

He's shit to be honest, a real lack of ability.

Yes.

He's a poor footballer, but he always gives 100 % effort and you gotta respect him for that.

Can't really say i've ever missed him since he left but i'm glad to hear if he is doing well, very likable lad.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, villalad21 said:

I agree totally - his touch is very poor and I believe he has only recently starting scoring after a long barren spell.

total credit for attitude - but imo not good enough.

He's a likeable player but his stats don't lie. Not really good enough although capable of the occasional performance like yesterday which hasn't done us any favours at all. 

Edited by PaulC

On 31/03/2019 at 05:14, Zatman said:

I cant remember his 3 minutes in 2010/11 but a 5.9 rating is bloody harsh

Think it was the home opener against West Ham when a young Marc Albrighton stole the show.

• 2 years later...
On 03/04/2019 at 19:59, rodders0223 said:

The only time a Guzan dropkick didn't end up in the stands. Absolute scenes.

Oh, and Weimann's goal was good.

There's a great pic for a wallpaper of Weimann standing alone in front of a jumping Holte with his arms out after he scored that.

Â