Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

I think he's going to be in and around our squad this season and unless we sign another striker then we shouldn't be letting him or Fonz go on loan especially as our other 3 strikers are in our first XI.

i'd let them both go out on loan with an option to recall if needed.. I think they'll both benefit from first team football.

Perhaps Delfouneso is the more talented one football wise, but I wonder if he's got the right attitude for the game. Attitude is why Gabby is still a good player for us whilst Luke Moore just disappeared.

My family met Andreas along with Petrov at the Villa store yesterday, said they were both absolutely brilliant with all the kids and everyone. There for a good 3 hours. My Villa mad nephew Brad from Keswick had his photo taken with both of them so might be in a matchday programme.

My Mum apparently told Andeas how well he'd played on Tuesday, so he obviously decided to sign a new contract on the back of that! :D

I just dont get this. We have Our first choice of Gabby, Bent and Heskey ALL starting every game. If 2 of them get injured, we are in a bit of trouble, especially with subs. I just hope this has a recall clause in it.

Not to mention that he'll now be more senior/prominent at Watford with Danny Graham having gone to Swansea in the summer.

yeah you'd like to think that with graham gone and watford knowing what AW is about them wanting him back is to at least play him so in that respect its not a bad move

if i hadnt seen him tuesday night i dont think id be disappointed but because i did and was impressed by his tenacity and hunger (looked better than the fonz IMO) i am disappointed by it

We've signed him up on an improved contract, so he is obviously in our future plans. While we wait for Heskey to retire he might as well go out on loan and improve. If Heskey falls over too many times and gets injured then we'll recall him. Good idea this.

Â