Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

This is a shit site. Always criticizing every player on the team. Even when Villa were doing really well, most of the team was utterly shit. Shut up and enjoy the game. It is just a game, so stop sucking the fun out of it and cheer the players as they enter the field and every time they touch the ball! Come on, bitches!

Wheres the bit where we made you come here internet warrior.......its a big wide www.

Am I the only one that thinks he had a good game last week.

I amazed you think he had a good game, he was terrible. His passing was wayward to put it politely. He offeres nothing at all to the team

His passing was poor at times, but he played the position well. He was pretty good positionally and had plenty of energy, I'd take that performance over ANY of Petrovs performances. He gelled well with Herd, which is very important...there's no point having players playing together if they don't compliment each other. I was surprised to see how they played well as a pair, they seemed to be on each others wavelength.

Before I get 'Swansea are shit, anyone could look good against them', can i say Swansea are a good team at home and our CM hardly gave them anything defensively.

Petrov has been one of our best players this season, only gabby has been better.

Delph is nowhere near any of Petrovs performances this season.

Cant tackle, cant pass and runs around like a headless chicken most of the time

This is a shit site. Always criticizing every player on the team. Even when Villa were doing really well, most of the team was utterly shit. Shut up and enjoy the game. It is just a game, so stop sucking the fun out of it and cheer the players as they enter the field and every time they touch the ball! Come on, bitches!

Wheres the bit where we made you come here internet warrior.......its a big wide www.

I am here to teach you guys manners!

Am I the only one that thinks he had a good game last week.

I amazed you think he had a good game, he was terrible. His passing was wayward to put it politely. He offeres nothing at all to the team

His passing was poor at times, but he played the position well. He was pretty good positionally and had plenty of energy, I'd take that performance over ANY of Petrovs performances. He gelled well with Herd, which is very important...there's no point having players playing together if they don't compliment each other. I was surprised to see how they played well as a pair, they seemed to be on each others wavelength.

Before I get 'Swansea are shit, anyone could look good against them', can i say Swansea are a good team at home and our CM hardly gave them anything defensively.

Petrov has been one of our best players this season, only gabby has been better.

Delph is nowhere near any of Petrovs performances this season.

Cant tackle, cant pass and runs around like a headless chicken most of the time

and therein lies the problem, our second best player this season is a 30 odd year old has been with the engine of avauxhall viva.

Still rather have Delph.

• 2 weeks later...

Dont like being critical of our young players but he has to go. He is woeful and offers nothing to the team. Cant believe he starts ahead of Bannan.

Be lucky to recoup 1.5 million for him. dreadful signing

i say send him out on loan to a lower league team for the second half of the season and buy him a membership for a gym to toughen him up

if he doesnt perform at the beginning of next season, ship him out next january, that way hes got a year to book his ideas up

Start of the season he looked quite decent in the first few games he played. I think though since September he's been really poor in most of the games he's played.

Really struggling to see the hype and him dominanting premier league midfields any time soon.

Â