Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Never in a million years will he be good enough.

Another £6m wasted by O'Neill.

To be fair when O'Neill was manager Delph looked pretty decent.

he was a prospect but not a 6-8million valued player

he was then but has seemed to have gone backwards

Never in a million years will he be good enough.

Another £6m wasted by O'Neill.

To be fair when O'Neill was manager Delph looked pretty decent.

he was a prospect but not a 6-8million valued player

Sometimes you have to pay that for a prospect. O'Neill normally played him in the right position which was a help!

Lack of Confidence , that all it is.Against Ure 2 seasons ago he was the best player on the pitch, Rooney included.Class is permanant, form is temprorary

One good game does not show class, he has had more bad games than good. That says more ability than anything....He is a liability waiting to happen. A yellow within 3 minutes and lucky not to see red. Lost the ball in very dangerous positions and didn't offer anything in an attacking sense. Just don't see a player there, even though I'd be more than happy if he proved me wrong.

Lack of Confidence , that all it is.Against Ure 2 seasons ago he was the best player on the pitch, Rooney included.Class is permanant, form is temprorary

not sure what your trying to say? one good game two years ago shows he was in form or is class?

thought he was decent today, always looking to get on the ball and lots of running. Stupid challenge in the first two minutes to get a booking proved he still has so much to learn.

I thought he was better today but that isn't saying a great deal after his performances this season, really disappointing to see someone I had so much hope for turn into well a liability. I do think though he could be slightly helped, give him more of a role going forward, maybe if he gets the chance alongside Petrov and Jenas, two experienced heads can help him and give him more of a sense of freedom to bring more out of him but so far, disappointing.

Not if his injuries have crocked him for good.

he's only had 2 serious injuries, i'm sure he'll bounce back

Only?

Some players never recover from one serious injury.

My dad had to retire from football because of damaging his knee and that was his one and only serious injury. Plenty of players have retired from little niggles reoccuring.

Not if his injuries have crocked him for good.

he's only had 2 serious injuries, i'm sure he'll bounce back

Only?

Some players never recover from one serious injury.

My dad had to retire from football because of damaging his knee and that was his one and only serious injury. Plenty of players have retired from little niggles reoccuring.

So hes crap because of his injury?Begs the question then,why the hell does he play?This bloke is in the same league as Hutton,and neither one looked good against what was basically a championship side today.

His first half was terrible. Gave the ball away far too often and the less said about his tackling the better.

Should have been taken off earlier and could do with a spell in the reserves to try and find some form.

He was better than he has been in some games this season yesterday but he still makes rash challenges, has a poor first touch at times and looses the ball in dangerous situations by dwelling too long. He is along way from a decent player yet! Why oh why McShite didn't start with Herd, Jenas and Bannan is really beyond me?

Â