Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

I think he is an exception to the general rule that within a while it dies down and the media get back on board with the big boys and it all dies down, there's an awful lot of stick coming from non villa fans and media outlets, with sterling all will be forgotten, delph will have this round his neck for the rest of career

Good

I think he is an exception to the general rule that within a while it dies down and the media get back on board with the big boys and it all dies down, there's an awful lot of stick coming from non villa fans and media outlets, with sterling all will be forgotten, delph will have this round his neck for the rest of career

Good

the fact Sterling is playing well takes some of pressure off of him, if Delph was doing the same im sure media wouldnt care that much

I have actually never disliked a former Villa player as much as I do as Delph. What Downing did was pretty terrible, but he at least didn't spout bull shit then turn go back on his word. I do believe this is karma for his actions. If he has a minor tear, he could be out for at least a month and honestly that's all it takes for him to permanently lose his spot with City and England. 

Fernando, Toure, Fernandinho, and De Bruyne All have to be ahead of him.

• Like 3

Â