Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

With Yaya looking hungry again and Fernandinho looking back to his energetic best...might be a lean season for him.

To be fair he said he moved to city for family reasons not footballing ones.

I think he might regret it when he misses out on the squad for the Euros.

Games/form is not how England selection works sadly, he plays for a sky 4 team now, selection is guaranteed. See A Townsend, T Walcott, A Chamberlain etc ☺

Why we still talking about this guy?

Because he made his debut today. Oh, wait, this is one of those "I'm a better fan than you because I don't care about Delph" posts isn't it?

Of course, if you really didn't care you wouldn't have even posted in the thread in the first place.

Why we still talking about this guy?

Because he made his debut today. Oh, wait, this is one of those "I'm a better fan than you because I don't care about Delph" posts isn't it?

Of course, if you really didn't care you wouldn't have even posted in the thread in the first place.

You just made a whole assumption on me thinking I was a better fan because I don't care and then backed it up by saying because I posted I do care!

Clearly I'm a better fan than you!!

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Fernandinho is playing out of his skin, plus the Yaya of old seems to be back.

I know there are plenty of games in Citeh's season, but he really is a step down in quality compared to their other midfielders in his spot. Not sure how much game time he'll get at this rate.

What else can they do now? Even Lineker eventually caved and started joining in with "shat on" when he realised he couldn't compete. Some people take football too seriously - it's just "bantz" innit?

Edited by choffer

My immediate reaction to that pic was to rant about him being a disrespectful, money grabbing, backstabbing, low life snake again but decided that was just juvenile and it’s probably best to just ignore the Judas…......[too late].........They're like cheap expensive prostitutes; happy to give 'much love' to whoever pays top dollar and quick to forget about yesterday's trick....ooooh I feel used !!!

Edited by Gary Thomas

A 20 year old kid holding one of the biggest clubs in the world to ransom, conducting interviews without the clubs' permission,demanding how he wants to win trophies, when he constantly went missing for them, who also pretty much refused to train or travel with the squad.

Yeah, no idea why he is a target.

• Like 1

Â