Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

I think it's funny. 

It's a game FFS and these are people. The inevitable boobs and jeers and abuse these pair will get are part of the pantomime, but I'm sure it's quite daunting.

What better way to respond to the trolls than to neutralise their insults by using it in a self deprecating manner?

Fabian Delph is a liar and footballer I dislike, but that's just it, he's just a footballer. He's not a murderer or owt. 

I always liked Delph when he was here and even though he is a judas now I won't begrudge him the banter that made me warm to him in the first place.

I thought it was interesting to hear the Bayern President talking about how difficult it is to resist the financial power of the top clubs in England. I wonder how much City upped their offer in that week especially when he knew he'd look like an absolute idiot at the end of it.

A 20 year old kid holding one of the biggest clubs in the world to ransom, conducting interviews without the clubs' permission,demanding how he wants to win trophies, when he constantly went missing for them, who also pretty much refused to train or travel with the squad.

Yeah, no idea why he is a target.

You sound like a Liverpool fan. ;)

Â