Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Well I'm probably in a minority of one but I don't see any reason to have a go at him.

Unless I've missed some important bit of evidence I haven't seen anything to say for sure he actually lied either time.

He was most definitely reckless in his January statement, and even more so last week, but that's not the same as lying. Maybe in January everything he said was true....certainly by signing the contract it could be argued he gave the Club the chance of a fee.

As for this time maybe he genuinely decided he'd rather stay here, then changed his mind ? I know I've done that with job offers in the past.

Anyway Im not his mate and there's nothing in it for me so I won't be taking this view any further !!!

What I definitely don't get is the despondency......yes hes a decent player but he is very replaceable and,like Benteke, had been part of a losing team ever since he established himself here. I think the change coming with the 40-50 million quid Sherwood has will do us all good.

Must admit I also feel a bit for Lambo, he'd have loved to have that money to spend !

Saturday - Delph: "I'm not leaving"

Friday - delph leaves

...seems like lying to me!

Great idea: Can we get the Delph loyalty video and his recent words playing at villa Park when man city come to play?

YES. 

Coincidence that Delph will be playing in a stadium where one of the stands is called "Bell End"? - I think not. 

Edited by tomh621
  • Like 2

I think people are being a bit harsh on Judas. He weren't that bad in comparison. Delph is an absolute disgrace! Same old story. International duty is the kiss of death! Reading his statement is nauseating and as for Micah he isn't exactly endearing himself to us is he the bell.

I think people are being a bit harsh on Judas. He weren't that bad in comparison. Delph is an absolute disgrace! Same old story. International duty is the kiss of death! Reading his statement is nauseating and as for Micah he isn't exactly endearing himself to us is he the bell.

The snake has thrown him under the bus. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt seeing as he's yet to even play competitively for us.

• Like 1

Well I'm probably in a minority of one but I don't see any reason to have a go at him.

Unless I've missed some important bit of evidence I haven't seen anything to say for sure he actually lied either time.

He was most definitely reckless in his January statement, and even more so last week, but that's not the same as lying. Maybe in January everything he said was true....certainly by signing the contract it could be argued he gave the Club the chance of a fee.

As for this time maybe he genuinely decided he'd rather stay here, then changed his mind ? I know I've done that with job offers in the past.

Anyway Im not his mate and there's nothing in it for me so I won't be taking this view any further !!!

What I definitely don't get is the despondency......yes hes a decent player but he is very replaceable and,like Benteke, had been part of a losing team ever since he established himself here. I think the change coming with the 40-50 million quid Sherwood has will do us all good.

Must admit I also feel a bit for Lambo, he'd have loved to have that money to spend !

Saturday - Delph: "I'm not leaving"

Friday - delph leaves

...seems like lying to me!

Yes it could be lying.

But he might have just changed his mind, which wouldn't be lying.

That's all I'm saying, but as I said I'm not going to waste my energy defending him, so that's really it now.

• Like 1

Will say he will get one of the coldest reactions ever at VP when City come to play.

By the time City come to VP he will have been found out and not be making the matchday squad. Mind you he might boost the attendance at the reserves fixture? We will soon be seeing the current City version of David Platt with his arm around him explaining that he needs to leave or stay training with the kids

Â